Is Sugar free Gum ok

emmie86

Angelic Fruitcake
Hi all just a quickie question. Is Sugar free gum ok when SSing? I know it can make you feel more hungry but I just want it to use when in class at uni as I am super paranoid about the Ketosis breath to the point where I avoid looking directly at people when talking to them and I'm pretty sure that makes me look like a nutter lol. All thoughts and answers appreciated xxx

hiya, i wondered the same thing, so i assume breath spray is ok too??

ive been super paranoid about my breath stinking since i gave up smoking. its only now i realise how much i wiffed (when i smell it on other people) and i didnt really realise.

no offense to smokers by the way :eek:

I can't chew gum as even before starting the diet chewing gum would always make my stomach rumble.
I just stick to breath spray and have them all over the place.
A couple in the car, in every coat pocket, in the kitchen, by my bed, in my bags ~ I am the breath spray queen.:D

I think it depends on the person - we're not 'supposed' to have gum while on ss but thats because the chewing stimulates a hunger response, but i chew it while i'm cooking for the hubby and kids and i don't have a problem with it.

Thanks for all the replys think I'm gonna try the gum as I don't think in a lectures people will not appreciate the spraying sound lol Oh and Amyeve I'm a smoker no offense taken it is stinky lol xxx

Back