Is Supernanny up the duff?

Glad I'm not the only one too! She does look like she has more of a shape though.

I have to say, my body is the same shape, just smaller, but I only lost 5 stone, not 8!

I had no shape before other than round and blobby. i now have an hour glass figure and had no idea it was lurking underneath all that blubber!! I think if you've been a certain size where you lose that definition it takes a lot before you waist starts to take shape, i think michelle needs another couple stone at least for that to happen...

At least she admits she's a size 20 and doesn't try and kid on that she's a 16, like Fern Britton, Michelle McManus etc!

And she looks actually SLIMMER than FB and MM...who claim to be a '16'

I love Supernanny.

Ivy

She looked very sexy in her first series!

She actually is really sexy in that first series...even davina macall says shes brings the lesbian out in her :)

But its very refreshing to see a larger lady on TV must say. being really succesful.

if my memory is serving me correctly Gillian McKeith would love to sink her teeth into Charlotte Church and Supernanny (weight wise)

Ivy

Does anyone else think that gillian mckeith has a funny shape.

She doesn't inspire me to eat aduke beans !!!!

And as for supernanny if i could get that sort of control over my kids i wouldn't care if i wasn't a size 16.

I am a sad cow but i would love (call me a mascocist - sp?) to go on you are what you eat!

only problem is her ermmm inspection of you know what and parading in a swimming cozzie

Ivy

I would love to be like girl last night whos mum cooked meals for her. I would have to cook 3 times a day i was on it so if meals were made for me it would be fab.

Does anyone else think that gillian mckeith has a funny shape.

She doesn't inspire me to eat aduke beans !!!!

And as for supernanny if i could get that sort of control over my kids i wouldn't care if i wasn't a size 16.

Gillian just looks plain ill to me and I don't mean because of her shape. Not inspired I'm afraid :(

Back