Is there a best day to start

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vanda, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi all

Am starting vlcd soon and was wondering if you have found if there is a best day to start the plan. I work shifts so one day is not the same as the next and am not sure whether to start on my days off or just before my days off.

I would prefer the 'worse' days to be on my days off so I can chill but no idea which days these would be. I know every one is different but there must be an average - hope this has made sense I tend to waffle after an afternoon shift!

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, my 'worst day' was day 4, headaches, feeling tired and cold. It may not be the same for you but normally day 3/4 is the days people feel a bit weird. Hope that helps x

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Thanks Miss P.

Will aim for days 3-4 to be my days off and hope 1 & 2 go fast cos will be at work.

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I found it makes no odds being honest, I slip into ketosis without knowing you might be the same!! Lucky LOL

Enjoy the diet it's truely fab !!! X

6. Zolaw088

Zolaw088 Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I also work shifts and i started my first 2 days at work and then days 3 and 4 i have been off (i am on day 4 today) I actually found yesterday the easiest so far and i'm not sure what today will bring as yet. I weigh myself every morning and have lost 7 lbs so far so this is helping keep me focused too. Good luck x

7. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Best day to start? Today!! ;)

8. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I tend to slip in to ketosis no problem, but find week 2 I'm a bit tired. The first week the biggest problem is keeping busy, so I unusally try to start on a day I know I have lots to do and can't hang around the house picking.

Good luck!

9. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Thanks all for your replies. Will spend the next few days reducing my pepsi max intake - i love it, and upping my water intake then full steam ahead

10. determinator

determinator Banned

good luck .. I didnt find the first week to hard physically to be honest it was just trying to drink enough water and I was mentally hungry and very emotional ( I cried as I did the food shop for the family as I knew I couldnt have any ...!!!) but it gets easier !!!
    I was also a Massive Pepsi maxx addict .. drank at least 2 litres a day of the stuff .. and I had christmas day off the diet ... had a small can ... and it was horrible .. it ended up donw the sink as it tasted like acid ... I found it difficult to get used to water at first but now I am used to it and will never go back to pepsi ( although am hoping to get some water flavouring soon as I have just swapped from a diet that had no flavourings at all )

good luck and after the first 2 weeks .. it flies by and before you know it you have lost stones .... :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.