Is there a book you can by with syn values?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was just woundering if there is a book that you can by with all the different foods and choc and crisps in it with different syn values?
As i no you get your book when you start,the main reason i stopped this was due to not knowing what i can have.

Yes, there are food Directories and low syn snack books available to buy at the classes Hun.

Hope this helps!

Similar but SW ones are like dictionary they have most of the supermarkets in them...I've got one from 2006 that I got off ebay and it's great.

I have the standard issue book that you get when you join, and the full directory. I also refer to the online syn directory. I find them all invaluable tools. Like anything, you get the hang of using it, but the principles of SW are really very simple to understand and very soon, it all becomes instinctual. :)

When i done SW in aug i only lasted a week but i had lost 7lb but very happy,left due to lack of help with leader,Struggling with ww at the min so thinking of trying this again as i am lately always hungry on ww

maybe its worth another try gemma as you dont feel hungry on this eating plan ...and we are all here to help you along the way
good luck honey xxx

Thanks very much i am going tonight to new class,seems silly now 2 weeks before xmas but just think after xma si could be another 1 stone heavier :(

Can you have take aways?

I am joing SW tonight,been curriently doing ww and i cant seem to fill my self up lately so i think maybe time for a new change to get me kick started again.

Can you have take aways on sw diet? Like chinese?
Kfc?
Mc Donalds
If so how can i work the points out?

Hi Gem,

Unfortunately takeaways on the SW plan are high in syn values (compared to other diets), but there are recipes on here that you can make that taste just as good and sometimes even better than the takeaway and for a lot less money and very little effort.
I love curry, so regularly make all sorts of different ones, but you can just as easily have a green day and make a stir fry with noddles and you will probably make a lot more of it too!!!

or you could do what a lot of others on here and @ class do...have a weekly treat after WI?
thats what i do anyway, x

i usually have a red day and order a chicken kebab seven syns for your pitta and if the chicken is grilled it's free and salad and i just count my mayo XXX hope that helps means i don't feel left out too much lol

Back