Is there a Thursday weighers post???

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hi, I noticed yesterday that a lot of people weighed in yesterday (well done to all who did - some great losses) but haven't seen a Thursday thread - am I the only one to WI on a Thursday - lol???!! My WI is at 6 - will report back then :p xxx

Good luck for your WI. X

I had my WI this morning, and lost 2lb a total of 5lbs in the two weeks since i joined. Good Luck for tonight Devon Dumpling

xx

I'm a Thursday weigher. Just got back from my 2nd meeting (1st WI).

Was an awesome meeting, everyone bought in soups, which were lovely, and I met some really great people, had a lovely time.

Oh..and I lost 3lb!! :D

im a Thursday girl i lost 1.5 lbs tonight :)

Well done on great losses today - I lost half a pound - happy with that xxx

Should we start a little thursday group?

What do you all think to Thurs as a weigh in day? I like it as I feel it keeps me motivated to have a good weekend. And I also like having something to do on a thrusday night, it seems to make the weekend come around that bit quicker! :)

i lost 2 lbs today and got my club 10! i am getting my hair done as a little treat for doing that - mother in law sponsoring!

Well done everyone!!:)

I am Thursday weigher and I lost 2lb this week - didn't think I was going to lose any this week so well chuffed!!!
:D

Well done all Thursday weighers! I love my Thursday WI it's the best day for me - it keeps me in check for the whole week and I love my Thursday group! xx

Well done everyone, nice to see we all had good weeks....Here is to another lighter week to come!!!!

I love getting weighed on a Thursday means i can have damage control in case of a bad weekend lol

altho next Thursday is my birthday lol so erm i hope its a good one lol

I rejoined yesterday and thought I'd stick with my old thursday weigh ins even though I do it online now rather than at a group, will definately join your thursday group!

I originally did Thursdays as I work part time and there was a thursday monring group so I went after dropping my daughter at school, unfortunately they closed it a while back due to lack of members so after munching my way through far too much chocolate (luckily I didnt put any weight back on in the few months I gave myself off though!!!) I rejoined online yesterday and hopefully will be able to get the rest of the weight off from now on. I quite like thursdays as if I have a little slip up at the weekend, Ive still got Monday - Wednesday to make up for it!

Back