Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Evening all!

well its getting late and im still up just had my last HeX(toast) mmm
and a brew!!:D

My skirt feels a little losser 2day !!

Good morning ladies, what's on the menu for tonights dinner?

I'm at WI tonight so I usually try to restrict myself a bit till after group, don't want 3 bananas, a muller light and a jacket spud with beans to be weighed along side me lol

Hi i am in the same situation

Hi I am in the same situation - I have 11 stone to lose!:( I joined slimming world Monday past. I am looking at my weight loss as not 11 stone to lose, but am setting myself smaller targerts like to lose half a stone by the end of June and a stone altogether by the end of Summer. If you lose weight to fast and then stop dieting, you just put it all back on. That has happened me before! Hope this is of help?:) Keep at it.

How's everyone doing today? have you been naughty? what do you do when you have the cravings? :rolleyes:

I love the vanilla and dark chocolate mullerlight! I also bought the lemon meringue flavour Hi-fi bar. It's lovely! Have you tried that one?

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs
Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

what do you do when you have the cravings? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE said:
I love the chocolate 63 cals and strawberry 61 cals alpen light bars.

WW yogurts 50cals

Mini twister ice lolly 45cals

Hartleys Jelly 10cals

Not sure how many syns on SW diet

Kas, i might try the WW yoghurts. 50 calories is nothing!

I don't like jelly. Well, i've never tried it before so I can't say I don't like it, can I? :p

Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Tanny, I lost almost 10, it took around about 2-3 years. I still have 4 stone to go. Started at 23 stone, am at around 14 and a half at the moment. Stalled a bit this year, but I find I get the 2 year diet itch. It's coming up to my second one. The last one was at 18 stone, stayed at 18 stone for about 8 months and then kickstarted myself again.

You'll get there mate, but I would say don't give yourself a time frame. I learned this from my years of 'Oh, i'm not going to make it so I may as well stop trying'.

I keep trying but at the moment I'm struggling. Have 7 weeks to get back into a dress that fitted just before Christmas. A good stone off should do it, but if I don't make it in 7 weeks, am going to see it as a good excuse to rummage around the sales!

WOW!!!

hi everyone im new to this forum and firstly I want to say congratulations to you all for such fantastic weight losses.. It gives me some hope that it is possible and im not wasting my time.... I have about 8 stone to loose and really am gonna try my hardest this time... Good luck everyone Tara xxxx

Hiya vixxster and taralouise!!!!

vixxster that is a fantastic weight loss wow!!!:eek:

i bet you must feel so much better!!

hi tara hun welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey!!:D

when i have cravings i go to bed!:8855:

otherwise id eat everything!!!!

lol love it Tan, I do that too but I take things to bed with me that I am allowed to eat like strawberries and melon and snack on those and by the time I've eaten them I'm too bloody lazy to go back down stairs to get anything naughty :D

Alia I'm the same, I actually think I eat more in bed than out. These days I take grapefruit/yogurts to bed rather than pizzas but it's still quite nice I haven't had to stop the whole comforting thing about bed eating. (Oh that could sound so wrong!) There are times I'd love more but the effort needed to get out and go down to the kitchen just isn't worth it. :giggle:

Laura I've always been a bed time snacker. I used to take a carrier bag full of treats to bed with me and me and hubby would munch away - now we have a huge bowl of strawberries, cherries and melon and I take my alpen light bars and fat free yoghurts too - I always use my syns in the evening too - maybe a solero ice lolly or some snack a jacks. Nothing wrong with it, it's all things that we are allowed and so much healthier than what we used to have before.

Hey girlies!!!:D

im terrible me,i dont no if anyone remembers me saying that as soon as i get the taste of fatty food(munch) i go off the plan?????

well i did didnt i on sat nite:(

i started off with my rose wine and counting it as my syns......

then i got hungry so i had a packet of french fries crisps and also syn that...

but that was it i got the taste for it after them crisps,,,so i had another bag:rolleyes:

then on top of that i had 2 cans of lager and 4 silces of pizza:eek:

naughty naughty tanny:whoopass:

thats was the first time i been naughty:(

am back on it as of sunday gone!!

ive been eating strawberrys ans speed food so hopfully i aint done that much damage!!

well tanny your doing great so far try not to let a little attack of the naughties cause you to much stress

yes Tanny you've done really good and you are allowed to have flexible syns as long as you go straight back to the plan the following day. Which you have! Don't beat yourself - you are ok!

Week 4-9: 15.5lbs

club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Thank you everyone!!

well i dont know what i was worrying about!!

i lost 5lbs this week!!!!!:D

i got my 1 and half stone award and got slimmer of the week!!!

Woo hoo, thats excellent, well done :)

Back