Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Fabulous loss cmcewn. Well done:D

Thanks Laura .. have a long way to go thats why its coming off like this right now for me but look at you girl week 18 and a humungous loss what did you do this week to get such a fabulous drop? :D Well done!

wow you girls are having some really good weight losses.

whats your secret lol

do you do food dairys cause im going to look them up if you do lol and copy.

im trying to excercise now i have dropped a couple of stone, take the dogs walking but i need to pluck courage up and start gym with my fella me thinks!

Morning all!!!

i had a few busy days so int been on!!

well i lost 3lbs this week!!

hows everyone getting on?

well done with all the losses people!!!

I lost 4lb last week. Next weigh in Friday.

Morning all...fantastic losses so far this week!
I lost 4lbs at weigh in last night, so chuffed with myself too!

x

Arrrgghhh - soooo jealous of these fab losses!!!

Got my WI this afternoon. I'm happy with my -3 lbs this week. Yipeee!!!:D How did you do this week Tanny? xx

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs
Week 4-8: 14lbs
Week 8-13: 14lbs

Well done everyone we seem to be on a roll!

3 off for me too this week .... just a half pound away from my 2 stone in 4 weeks - grrrrr oh well maybe next time!

Hi ladies, don't mean to thread butt but I just had to pop my head round the door (so to speak lol) and say what a fabulous thread this is and what a wonderful lot you all are. Some really fantastic losses! I am a newbie really so just hope SW works even a bit as well for me...

Keep up the good work - you're really fantastic, and inspirational too!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey everyone good morning!!!!!!!

groovygroovy i lost 3lb this week hun taking me to 2st 6.5lbs now!!:D

0.5 to go for me next sticky!!!!!!

ive had a bit of a poo last 2 weeks not been 100% so that was over 2weeks that weight loss!

but this week im going at it like a mad women so im hoping for a nice chunk off next week lol

well done groovygroovy on your weight loss hun you are doing fantastic chick!!

and cmwen OMG!!!!!:eek:
your wasting away women lol
you are doing fantastic i bet you feel so much better dont you more healthy and have a bit more energy?? i know i do!!

krupskaya welcome hun!!!!!

thank you for your kind words!!
how are you finding s.w so far hun?
your welcome to thread here anytime hun!!

Hi Tanny

OMG you're doing so well! Hats off to you! I'm loving SW - so much easier than Weight Watchers which I did for four months last year until I went into hospital for a major op. It really is an eating plan for life.

I've been mucking about a bit this week... Gotta new boyf and been eating out loads. Trying to eat healthy options but not always easy. Have invited him up for a SW friendly meal tomorrow. Wish me luck!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

and cmwen OMG!!!!!:eek:
your wasting away women lol
you are doing fantastic i bet you feel so much better dont you more healthy and have a bit more energy?? i know i do!!

ROFL Tanny, yeah wasting away to a bull elephant .... but closer to the dream girl. I am so glad to have you girls on my journey I hope that I can help you back too. ........ Thank you all. :D And well done all!

i could do with losing about 10 stone but i'd be happy at 8-9... well done to those who are losing, so many people on here showing that the plan works!!

Afternoon all!!

Good luck krupskaya hun i hope your meal goes well with the new bf.
its always so exciting in the beginibg aint it!!:D

cmcewn you always give me that bit of a kick up the bottom, when i was struggling i read how well u were doing dropping chunks of lbs each week and thought right tanny come on girl u can do this!!
i think u are doing fantasticly well(ignore my poor spelling:eek:)
and you should be so proud of yourself!!

Hiya surreygirl im doing well thank you and you?
hows your weight loss journey going?

colly strings welcome hun!!!
how long have you been doing s.w?
are you enjoying it?

Well 2nite is gonna be my 1st nite of excerise since ive been doing s.w.
in a way im looking forward to it and in a way im dreading it!!
my other half is gonna be my personal trainer so he is gonna whip me butt into shape!!:eek:

Wish me luck!!!

Genie, have you tried the Tesco sausages? I used to buy the Joe's ones in liverpool when i went to visit my mum and the tesco ones are sooo much nicer! They are the Butcher's Choice Cumberland Light Choices version - in the chiller, next to the normal ones! 1 syn each, can absolutely not tell the difference between those and 'normal' sausages! Gorgeous! xx

Back