is this a bad sign

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 2 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    ive had no headaches so far...

last time i did i had horrendous headaches

ive not had one yet...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i didnt get none either hun, so i think we must be lucky ones x or drinking enough water x

4. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had no headaches or the dreaded ketosis breath :) I bought a pack of ketosticks as i was so worried that i was not in ketosis - but definately was as of day 3 onwards. I drink between 5-6 litres of water a day and my CDC said that it must be this that has saved me from the rotten side effects!!!

Kj xxx

5. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    ahh ive been drinking about 4ltrs of water a day
    that might be it!

6. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Water's great!!!!!! - Porgeous (who has lost LOADS on CD and inspired me to do the diet) once said - The more you drink, the more you shrink!!! So i've always done my best everyday to glug the H20!! Think people in work think i've either got a bladder problem or an unquenchable thirst!!!!!

Kj xxx

7. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    lol i know
    we have no toilets at work so i have to run to the ones in tesco so ill lose more for exercise!

8. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im always on the loo ....... think i need a portaloo soon for when im out and about :D

9. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Not everyone gets headaches, last time I did CD I had terrible headaches some I had to take myself off to bed, but this time they haven't been too bad, nothing a paracetamol wouldn't shift.

I know what you mean about going to the loo, I spend half my life in them, I have asked for a laptop at work - I'd get more done cause I could sit there all day LMAO

10. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i didnt have any headaches either no side effects what so ever. i drink 4litres per day :D :D

12. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Your just bloody lucky,loads headaches drink 2 much water and always going a wee~!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.