Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is this a bad sign

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 2 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    ive had no headaches so far...

last time i did i had horrendous headaches

ive not had one yet...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i didnt get none either hun, so i think we must be lucky ones x or drinking enough water x

4. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had no headaches or the dreaded ketosis breath :) I bought a pack of ketosticks as i was so worried that i was not in ketosis - but definately was as of day 3 onwards. I drink between 5-6 litres of water a day and my CDC said that it must be this that has saved me from the rotten side effects!!!

Kj xxx

5. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    ahh ive been drinking about 4ltrs of water a day
    that might be it!

6. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Water's great!!!!!! - Porgeous (who has lost LOADS on CD and inspired me to do the diet) once said - The more you drink, the more you shrink!!! So i've always done my best everyday to glug the H20!! Think people in work think i've either got a bladder problem or an unquenchable thirst!!!!!

Kj xxx

7. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    lol i know
    we have no toilets at work so i have to run to the ones in tesco so ill lose more for exercise!

8. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im always on the loo ....... think i need a portaloo soon for when im out and about :D

9. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Not everyone gets headaches, last time I did CD I had terrible headaches some I had to take myself off to bed, but this time they haven't been too bad, nothing a paracetamol wouldn't shift.

I know what you mean about going to the loo, I spend half my life in them, I have asked for a laptop at work - I'd get more done cause I could sit there all day LMAO

10. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i didnt have any headaches either no side effects what so ever. i drink 4litres per day :D :D

12. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Your just bloody lucky,loads headaches drink 2 much water and always going a wee~!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.