• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this a bit strange?

sbridge7

Silver Member
I contacted a CDC, having looked on the Cambridge diet website and sent her an e-mail asking about prices. She responded and attached a delivery form stating that when I wanted to start to e-mail her it and she would deliver it to me. I found this rather strange, considering I thought there had to be some sort of certificate signed by the GP. She also did not mention anything to do with weigh ins. Should I be slightly concerned?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
There only has to be a certificate signed over BMI 40 I think it is.Why not email her back and ask about weigh ins?

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
S: 25st9.5lb C: 25st4lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st5.5lb(1.53%)
I think you only have to have a doctors permission form if your bmi is over 40+ if its under your free to choose how u loose weight.....

im still new here so someone might know a bit more than me xx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey..
I think its because some CDCs do home visits and want to get your orders in before they come to see you.. I dont have this but I have heard others saying that.. I might be wrong someone else maybe able to help.

So I guess when she comes round to you then she will go through all the forms etc with you ..

I would not be concerned give her a call or email her if you want to ask any more questions. thats what they are there for hon .

Good luck x

S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
lol mooncat it does doesn't it?