Is this a bit strange?

sbridge7

Silver Member
I contacted a CDC, having looked on the Cambridge diet website and sent her an e-mail asking about prices. She responded and attached a delivery form stating that when I wanted to start to e-mail her it and she would deliver it to me. I found this rather strange, considering I thought there had to be some sort of certificate signed by the GP. She also did not mention anything to do with weigh ins. Should I be slightly concerned?

Thanks

There only has to be a certificate signed over BMI 40 I think it is.Why not email her back and ask about weigh ins?

I think you only have to have a doctors permission form if your bmi is over 40+ if its under your free to choose how u loose weight.....

im still new here so someone might know a bit more than me xx

Hey..
I think its because some CDCs do home visits and want to get your orders in before they come to see you.. I dont have this but I have heard others saying that.. I might be wrong someone else maybe able to help.

So I guess when she comes round to you then she will go through all the forms etc with you ..

I would not be concerned give her a call or email her if you want to ask any more questions. thats what they are there for hon .

Good luck x

Thanks, I feel much more reassured now. I've emailed asking a few more questions, so that should answer my questions :)

There only has to be a certificate signed over BMI 40 I think it is.Why not email her back and ask about weigh ins?

Hi Rose, it looks like my meez has lost weight and flown down to your fireside still cuddling her pussycat :wavey:

Back