Is this a record?

Summerskye

Gold Member
Since I've been working as a CDC I've seen some amazing results at my clients' first weigh-ins, but one this week just knocked my socks off!

One of my male 'newbies' came back for his first week's weigh-in yesterday and had lost ....

1 STONE 5 LBS in just one week! :eek::eek::eek:

Admittedly he's a fairly big guy and has a long way to go - but I was wondering. Is this a record? (Unless you know better .... :D)

wow that's an amazing loss in one week, hope he does well

Wow Sharon thats a huge amount of weight gone. I will be looking to beat that when i see you tomorrow LOL !!!

Wow.....What a fantastic acheivment!
Good on him....That sure would be enough to keep me focused x

He was absolutely thrilled to bits - as you can imagine.

I only hope he has suitable 'before' pictures as he could be a possible contender for the Slimmer of the Year competition if he carries on with the same motivation he seems to have now :)

Wow Sharon thats a huge amount of weight gone. I will be looking to beat that when i see you tomorrow LOL !!!

Ahh .. well you didn't QUITE beat it Aly :rolleyes:. But you had your own success this week just the same. Well done! :clap:

Hi,

I've just been on the "pink" site and there is a lady on there who lost 27lbs in her first week:eek::eek::eek:

She went from 26st 6lbs - 24st 7lbs.

I think that might be a record:eek:

All i can say is wow - amazing!

Hi,

I've just been on the "pink" site and there is a lady on there who lost 27lbs in her first week:eek::eek::eek:

She went from 26st 6lbs - 24st 7lbs.

I think that might be a record:eek:

I think you're right! That really is amazing!!! Well done to her:wow:

WOW well done to your cliet sharon and to that other lady on the pink site truly amazing i thought i was great loosing one stone in week one!!

My third week today and this morning i had lost one stone eight pounds - I am just ecstatic!

House of Fraser have a sale today and i have treated myself to my first size 32" trousers in over 15 years

what a great diet - does seem to work quicker for us men

been using it on and off for 3 years and have gone from nearly 18 stones down to 13 and a bit

take heart on days when you feel low - drink water and think thin!!!

love

biffo

My third week today and this morning i had lost one stone eight pounds - I am just ecstatic!

House of Fraser have a sale today and i have treated myself to my first size 32" trousers in over 15 years

what a great diet - does seem to work quicker for us men

been using it on and off for 3 years and have gone from nearly 18 stones down to 13 and a bit

take heart on days when you feel low - drink water and think thin!!!

love

biffo

Well done Biffo! It's great to see another guy on here doing so well (even though we hate ya for losing weight far quicker than us girlies do usually :mad:)

Keep thinking thin matey! :D

why do blokes lose it quicker then ? =[

Back