IS this Ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claireh1981, 27 September 2007 Social URL.

1. claireh1981

claireh1981 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on the 4th Day of CD and have woekn up today with a headache, nausea, and I feel sort of wobbly, like I have a hangover. I presume this is Ketosis?

Can someone please tell me how long this is likely to last, and is there anything I can do to lessen the symptoms?

Thanks

Claire

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Claire

Yep, sounds like ketosis to me. Just drink plenty of water, clean your teeth and take a couple of paracetamol.

Day 4 is the hardest for many people so get through today and you will start to feel better soon.

Stick with it hun

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi there

I had a very bad head on the evening of day 1 and it lasted 2 whole days and the third was like recovery from a night on the town , but no booze lol! poor you i hope you feel so much better soon !

5. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I felt like this on day 2. My legs were VERY wobbly and I had a headache all day. By day 3 (yesterday) everything except the head had gone, and now (day 4) I feel fine :)

I was lucky, I hit ketosis on day 2 (bought some test sticks). Just persevere, take it easy today and drink plenty of water (says she who struggles to drink a litre a day) and it will get better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.