IS this Ketosis?

claireh1981

I am on the 4th Day of CD and have woekn up today with a headache, nausea, and I feel sort of wobbly, like I have a hangover. I presume this is Ketosis?

Can someone please tell me how long this is likely to last, and is there anything I can do to lessen the symptoms?

Thanks

Claire

Hi there

I am on the 4th Day of CD and have woekn up today with a headache, nausea, and I feel sort of wobbly, like I have a hangover. I presume this is Ketosis?

Can someone please tell me how long this is likely to last, and is there anything I can do to lessen the symptoms?

Thanks

Claire
I had a very bad head on the evening of day 1 and it lasted 2 whole days and the third was like recovery from a night on the town , but no booze lol! poor you i hope you feel so much better soon !

I felt like this on day 2. My legs were VERY wobbly and I had a headache all day. By day 3 (yesterday) everything except the head had gone, and now (day 4) I feel fine :)

I was lucky, I hit ketosis on day 2 (bought some test sticks). Just persevere, take it easy today and drink plenty of water (says she who struggles to drink a litre a day) and it will get better.

Back