Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IS this Ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claireh1981, 27 September 2007 Social URL.

1. claireh1981

claireh1981 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on the 4th Day of CD and have woekn up today with a headache, nausea, and I feel sort of wobbly, like I have a hangover. I presume this is Ketosis?

Can someone please tell me how long this is likely to last, and is there anything I can do to lessen the symptoms?

Thanks

Claire

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Claire

Yep, sounds like ketosis to me. Just drink plenty of water, clean your teeth and take a couple of paracetamol.

Day 4 is the hardest for many people so get through today and you will start to feel better soon.

Stick with it hun

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi there

I had a very bad head on the evening of day 1 and it lasted 2 whole days and the third was like recovery from a night on the town , but no booze lol! poor you i hope you feel so much better soon !

5. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I felt like this on day 2. My legs were VERY wobbly and I had a headache all day. By day 3 (yesterday) everything except the head had gone, and now (day 4) I feel fine :)

I was lucky, I hit ketosis on day 2 (bought some test sticks). Just persevere, take it easy today and drink plenty of water (says she who struggles to drink a litre a day) and it will get better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.