Extra Easy Is this OK?

poweris3

After reading the simple explanaiton of an EE day I have decided to try it... It feels like I'm going wrong because of how much I can eat so wanted to check with some of you that this really is OK lol...

Breakfast: Mullerlight

Lunch: Lean pork cooked in fry-light, added stir fry veg and noodles with soy sauce.

Tea: lean ham, chicken and turkey with 42g low fat cheddar (HEb).

I used 350ml skimmed milk as HEa.

syns were curly wurly (6.5), sandwich pickle (1.5), 2 square chocolate (2.0) total syns = 10.

That was yesterdays food diary... is that okay for an EE day??

xxxx

It looks fine but I would probably say to have more for breakfast ( I would be starving on just a yoghurt), and try to include some more fruit and veg - in your evening meal and as snacks.

Fine as far as I can see and as long as the noodles were dry - ambient noodles aren't free. Don't forget to eat lots of superfree food (eg eggs, quorn, fruit, veg & salad) to really get EE going!
C xx

Where's your healthy B? I'dd add 42g weetabix crunchy bran to your muller for breakfast, and you really need to add loads of veg for tea. Plus a baked potato! You're not eating halfway enough! You also need some fruit. Fill up on your free foods! Thats what they're there for!

the cheese i had with tea was my HEb :)

I don't think I could eat any more than I am lol... I feel like I'm eating tons!

I thought curly wurly's were 6.5... the info I have says they are, must of reduced the syns i guess? Nice surprise lol :)

xxxx

The slimming world e-book. It says that cheese is a HEb on green days... and I thought because It's EE I could use healthy extras from either/both original or green so long as I only had one a and one b....

Just seen another thread abotu healthy extras where it's cleared up... apparantly cheese is a b on green days because of the protein in it lol... thanks for helping me though, relieved I've not been getting it all wrong hehe xxxxx

When I tried to do that on the food diary on the SW website it wouldn't let me do it! I ignored it!

When I tried to do that on the food diary on the SW website it wouldn't let me do it! I ignored it!
Judi, if you have saved say, Cheddar as a hexa in your favourites, you also have to put it in as a hexb, then the diary lets you count it. It's very confusing, as you'll see cheddar listed twice in your favourites and there's no indication which is the "a" and which the "b". Hope this makes sense!

Cheese is most certainly a HEX A and B choice on EE. You can have any of the A's and B's from the red and green plans. They are not all listed in the EE booklet but they've kept it short and you can refer to the red and green book for the other A's and B's.

As for the food diary........ looks good, but def more for brekkie and have some superfree foods with your tea to balance the meal out. It's not essential, but for good losses try to have a third superfree with each of your EE meals.

I've just checked up on the cheese thing.....

On the SW website/Eat and slim page, if you go to latest healthy extras under B choices and select EE it lists:

Bread
Cereal bars
Cereals and crispbreads
Cheese
Dried, Canned and Cooked fruit
Hi Fi bars
Nuts and Seeds
Oil
Soups

There you go!!

OK, know I'M confused lol, because if cheese is in B section, then that contradicts the book handed out in class.

In the book in Section A it reads;-

According to my Extra Easy guide book from class it says:-

HEALTHY EXTRA *A* CHOICES

MILK
350ml skimmed milk
250ml semi-skimmed
175ml whole milk
250ml semi-skimmed goats milk
200ml whole goats milk
130ml sheeps milk
350ml unsweetened calcium - enriched soya milk
250ml sweetened calcium - enriched soya milk
250ml calcium-enriched rice milk

CHEESE

28g Cheddar
28g Double Gloucester
28g Edam
28g Emmental
28g Gouda
29g Gruyere
28g Parmesan
28g Red Leicester
42g feta
42g Mozarella
42g Reduced fat red Leciester
42g Reduced Fat Cheddar or Cheshire

GRAB & GO (if u dont have time to measure)
2 x 25g Dairylea Light Cheese Slices
4 x 20g Dairylea Light Triangles
2 x 20g Dairylea Original Triangles
6 x 17.5g The Laughing Cow Extra Light Triangles
5 x 17.5g The Laughing Cow Light Triangles
2 Mini Babybel Cheeses
2 Mini Babybel Emmental Cheeses
2 Mini Babybel Light Cheddar Cheeses
3 Mini Babybel Light Cheeses

HEALTHY EXTRA *B* CHOICES

Cereals
Bread
Cereal bars
(too many to list)

Cheese is most certainly a HEX A and B choice on EE. You can have any of the A's and B's from the red and green plans. They are not all listed in the EE booklet but they've kept it short and you can refer to the red and green book for the other A's and B's.

Hi,
See above from my previous post!
They've kept the book short as you have your red/green book too and they didn't want to reproduce the whole book in the EE book.
Rest assured, you can have ANY of the A's and B's from red and green, the EE booklet just lists some examples.

Hi,
See above from my previous post!
They've kept the book short as you have your red/green book too and they didn't want to reproduce the whole book in the EE book.
Rest assured, you can have ANY of the A's and B's from red and green, the EE booklet just lists some examples.

ahh thanks for that, bl00dy hell talk about confused.com lol sure I will get the hang of it.:D

Back