1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

is this ok?!?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by charlies_mummy, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I went out to my brothers for tea tonight and as such had no syns before going, he was really good and tried to cook a healthy meal but just wanted to check the syn value was not too high,
    We had tuna steak with a cherry tomato, olive, anchovies and garlic salad (cooked in oil!) and a salad with a light dressing. I know it wasn't perfect but wondered how bad the damage was! I managed to avoid the bread all together, which looked delicious :(
    Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    I don't know what the exact syn value will be but it sounds pretty good, particularly as you had no syns during the day. I suspect it would be on the lower end of your daily syns.

How lovely that your brother was trying to make it SW friendly.

Gail x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.