Is this right?

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I have opted for a green day tomorrow and have decided on the following which I have worked out to be 4.5 syns for the day. Can anyone tell me if this is right?

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast (hex b) + light marg (1 syn) Coffee + milk (hex a)

Lunch - ploughmans (salad, pickles, apple and 2 boiled eggs) 0 syns

Dinner - Chicken breast (hex b), brown rice (free) and cook in sauce (3.5 syns)

Thank you in advance :D

Great thanks, looking forward to eating again, I'm so excited! (Was on CD) :D:D

The SW plan is great Jools, but I have been off it for the last few weeks because of????? lets just say PILES of stomach and bowel problems, that I never suffered with before, it has been a nightmare, I am going to go back on plan 100% come Monday but I will be arming myself with fibre sure or something similar first!

Ooh nasty, I have Psyllium Husk, should I take that daily to regulate myself?
Best of luck starting again on Monday, lets get slim and beautiful for Crimbo :D:D

SW is usually full of fibre any way, so long as you eat lots of your free foods. Brown pasta is a bit easier on my tummy but I think that is a personal thing. White pasta bloats me, so I try to limit it.

When I started SW it was great 'in that department' - was 'going' daily:eek: but I seem to be getting bloated at times - will look at my vitatmin magazine and see what is good to take.
The things we talk about!!!!!
Irene

I have always been regular on this diet too but find that I go more heathily! I know that sounds really weird but I don't want to give out too much info! I have also found that my skin in clearer, even though I don't each that much fruit and veg, I think it's cutting out all the crap I used to eat.

You will get on great with sw jools, i did it when pregnant with imogen and it really kept the weight off and the food i got to make and then eat was amazing!

Please look after jools ladies and keep her on track! shes a lovely woman who i really want to see suceed!!!!!!!

Great thanks, looking forward to eating again, I'm so excited! (Was on CD) :D:D

I love it when I get that excited feeling! x

You will get on great with sw jools, i did it when pregnant with imogen and it really kept the weight off and the food i got to make and then eat was amazing!

Please look after jools ladies and keep her on track! shes a lovely woman who i really want to see suceed!!!!!!!

Aw how sweet are you! Love you xx

Ooh nasty, I have Psyllium Husk, should I take that daily to regulate myself?
Best of luck starting again on Monday, lets get slim and beautiful for Crimbo :D:D
We are all different Jools, see how you go, and be sure to take something at the first signs of any unpleasantness, I so wish I did:sigh:

Back