Extra Easy Days Is this too much food???

sharonskippins

Hi can you please look at my menu see if its okay thanks
breakfast toast and jam 1 sin

snack muller and banana

lunch homemade chilli and large jacket potato muller

Dinner 3 egg omlette, 2 bacon, beans , j. potato

flora light 2 sins
probably have a buiscuit for about 5 sins in the evening???

Looks fine but try and get some superfree fruit or veggies in there. Also no hex a?? You had toast which would be your B choice but no A choice unless im being blind!! Maybe have some cheese on your omlette. x

Thanks for your replys ladies. I have had skimmed mik for the a choice....i think its because ive been doing ww and and having all this food seems naughty!!

Definitely eat more fruit and veg. It can take a while to get your head round the whole 'eating unrestricted' thing, but you will get used to it and love it soon enough.

A good way of making the transition is making yourself a pot of no-points WW soup. It's all made with superfree vegetables and so will be free on red, green or EE, and is a good way of getting more veg into your diet. Snack on it whenever you like, as you would on WW as it's no points. It will help get you used to eating more!

Or try throwing berries/chopped fruit into your mullers!

I say there's nothing to worry about unless you're leaving each meal absolutely stuffed! Eating until comfortably full is what you should be aiming at so if you're comfortably full with your meals then enjoy!

Back