is this true

sarah 747

hi im on 11 day of ss and people tell me im wasting my time doing the cambridge diet they say when u eat food again u will put the weight back on pluse more is it true ty :confused:

Me...before Cambridge, and 3 years after reaching goal

BeforeAfter-2008.gif

that will be that then!

when you first come off cambridge you will put on a bit of water weight.
maybe more, if you go staright back to eating how you used to, you need to use your time on cd to retrain the way you eat/use food.
i came of cd for a week before a run, and insteat of having just 1 biscuit i ate nearly a whole pack, if i keep on like that i will obviously gain alot.

hi im on 11 day of ss and people tell me im wasting my time doing the cambridge diet they say when u eat food again u will put the weight back on pluse more is it true ty :confused:

It's really important to do the plans up. Most people who say they put on straight after didn't do that. It's not just because of how they work, glycogen/cal/carb wise, but it really helps with the head thing.

Stops the "Ive got to goal!!!!!! Lets go for an Indian mentality :D

Yep, I am definitely going to go up the plans like this. I have factored in about 2/3 months of doing this after I have reached target. You have full permission to shoot me if I don't do this!

Back