Is this viral or effects of Exante?

florakitty

I'm now on day 15 of Exante and have lost 9lbs so far (it was totm last week so I'm pretty pleased!). I've been feeling nauseous for the last couple of days but this morning it got really bad. I threw up, almost fainted, then went really dizzy and got pins and needles in my arms and legs. I was sent home from work (I'm a secondary school teacher) and my colleagues were blaming the diet. I personally think it's more likely that it's viral, there are loads of kids ill at the minute. Has anyone else felt this ill because of Exante? Also do I have to stop the diet to recover? I hope i don't!

I think there's a danger that people will always blame the diet when there's something wrong. I had an ear infection a few weeks ago and kept getting dizzy spells. I don't know how many people blamed my diet.

I think I might take a pregnancy test if that is applicable to you. Go home rest, drink the water, and maybe have a high protein meal, see if that perks you up. Hope you feel better soon

People will always blame the diet. You will probably find its a virus you've picked up at school.

There`s a viral infection going round. My son was off school for a week, baby caught it and now me. I doubt its the diet.... Add a meal tonight and drink loads of water. Get well soon hun x

Thanks everyone. No need for pregnancy test, was totm a few days ago and it would be the immaculate conception if I was preggers this quickly! I think it is the start of the flu :( In bed now and trying to rest to get over it.

Hope u feel better soon hun xx

Its like anything. I remember going to the doctor cos was having serious migraines and he blamed it on the fact that i smoke. If your a smoker then cigarettes are the cause of EVERYTHING thats wrong with you. If your on a VLCD then obviously thats the same eh haha. x

Back