Is ww for me?

missk

I have been going to sw for a year now and I have only lost 5lb in total.
Been having a look through the ww forums and wondered if giving ww a go might be the way forward. I need the support of a class and that's not what i get from the sw class i go to.
Looking through the forums there seems to be various different plans which people are on, and i wondered if someone could explain the difference. Also, when joining a group can you get a discount if you pay for a set amount of weeks upfront. Thanks.

Hi

I moved from SW to WW 3 weeks ago and have managed to lose 4lbs in my first 2 weigh ins.

Propoints is the new plan from WW - its a tiny bit similar to SW in that fruit is zero points. The main advantage with WW is that you can eat whatever you want just make sure you track the points. So if you want more cereal, you can, if you want bread and cereal and a cereal bar on the same day, you can. If you want a ready meal its much easier with WW.

I did find initially I was a little hungry but convinced that was due to my body adjusting to realistic portion sizes.

Hope you decide to give it a go and get on ok, I'm about most days if you need any advice x

i'd definitely recommend WW !! ..... i wasn't sure how i'd get on at first as did SW last year, but got bored of it and gave up .....
but so far done WW for 6 weeks and have lost a stone so really happy with this diet and it really seems to be working for me :)

Thanks, i still have 4 weeks to run on my countdown with sw, so will see this through, everything seems to be geared towards EE now and nothing else. Have also spent the best part of the afternoon going through ww own site and find it has much more info than the sw one.

Back