It’s time.

you're doing wonderfully MrsT

Hope the dentist went well.

Brilliant result, MrsT.

I hope the dentist sorted you out in one visit. What a relief.

Wow well done on 13% of body weight lost. I would love to be in overweight category with my BMI but I need to lose 3 stone 1 pound to fall into that zone

Excellent loss Mrs T. Well done. How did you get on with the dentist?

Wow well done on 13% of body weight lost. I would love to be in overweight category with my BMI but I need to lose 3 stone 1 pound to fall into that zone
My bmi is now down to 34.3, still 2 stone to go till I’m in overweight category...but I’d like to think I can do that by the end of this year. If we keep at it, like the fable of the tortoise and the hare, we can do this. 😊

Thanks everyone. Dentist did not finish it 😭. She’s left it as temporary again as wants to be certain the root canal has taken before completing. I get that, but next appointment is end of May!! I was told to not eat chewy things and avoid eating on that side as much as possible...no steak for me lol. Ach, it’s fine - I still feel bad for giving them a root canal to do in covid times - it needs full-blown ppe each time.
I made my first ever homemade mayonnaise last night and can’t believe I’ve spent so much on Hellman’s over the years, it was SO easy and really tasty.
Today’s food:
L - scrambled eggs with onion & spinach
D - ham, homemade coleslaw, courgette chips with kashke bedemjan.

the time will pass and hopefully without any pain which is the main thing I think.

I prefer salad cream to mayo, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing lol.
Yes, should pain free after first couple of days. I prefer salad cream too but I’ve learnt to adapt to mayonnaise with low carb. Making it at home I can tweak the mustard or vinegar or salt so may find a perfect one.

Ah well. Best to make sure the root canal has done what it's suppose to before progressing further.

I got quite excited reading about your low carb dish that I'd never heard of before. Looked up kashke bedemjan in anticipation. It has egg plant 😭:D. Not one of my favourite veg lol.

@Susie58 oh no, sorry I’d have been gutted lol. I like aubergine but I know lots don’t, I try to have as much low carb veg as possible as I am still an overeater and need things I can eat lots of if need be. Aubergine, courgette and beansprouts are filling my fridge at minute...I haven’t been able to buy beansprouts for weeks so am very happy!!

Tomorrow’s food:
B - chia & mixed berry smoothie (unsweetened soya milk)
L - garlic mushrooms & salad
D - sausage & roasted veg

Sat sipping water from a 2l bottle of sparkling water with a fruit teabag in...it’s very nice actually. Hard frost here today, just waiting for it to clear then putting plants out to harden off and moving compost all around the gardens.
Today’s food: B - chia smoothie, L - egg fried beansprouts, D - sausage, onion (shallot) gravy & broccoli.

Having a very hungry day. Have drunk loads, had chia smoothie and 3 x eggs fried with entire bag of beansprouts, chestnut mushrooms and some lettuce..,but just sat here wanting food 😢😖. Nowhere near TOTM so can’t blame that, am tired but always am tbh. Suppose o could have a Cuppa. First day I’m actually struggling since Jan 1st. I’ve just amazoned some 100% chocolate to get here tomorrow - maybe that will help or maybe it will be vile hahaha.

We all seem to get those days where we have hollow legs and no matter how bigger meal we ate we are still hungry. I hate those days . Fortunately I don't get so many now but at the begining I was trying to break the old habit of mindless eating I experienced more of them.

I was like that yesterday Mrs T. Bovril has become a great friend on hunger days rather than a bar of chocolate or the likes. Hope it passes soon for you.

Well I’m not hungry any more 😆. I am however, feeling very glum. Stresses left and right, never enough sleep and to top it off I had one of my (sadly) very rare dreams with my entire family in it...before the youngest woke me. It’s been so long since my parents passed away, I really didn’t want to wake up.
Think today is supposed to be nice and dry, we’ll do a beach walk/play followed by lunch at home then park I think...stuff the housework.
Today’s food: L - poached eggs & asparagus, D - spicy beef and air fried sprouts. Am going to have a few days no breakfast again, see if that helps reduce any leftover hunger pangs.

Back