it all started soooo well but I've lost momentum

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
Ok so I joined sw in Jan and was doing really well. I really got into excercise and did classes walking zumba and a whole host of other stuff and I was being good but the past few months I've gone off the rails and the all inclusive hol I recently came back from and my eating crap mission the other night has really de motivated me I lost 4lb last week but had put on 8lb on my 2 week all inc hol ..... Then the other night I ate a lot of crap
I eat out of boredom and haven't been excercising I've mostly been following the diet (except for hols) and just have the odd wayward moment like my crap eating mission the other night but due to lack of excercise I'm struggling losing and lacking the energy to excercise because I'm not doing any .
Has anyone got any back on track tips for me or possibly a kick up the bum if you havent

i have been feeling the same latley this week is the first in many where im not giving into my cravings and so far so good. im not doing much differently but just not putting so much pressure on myself to have big losses every week. at group they said if we lose just 1.5lb a week we will lose a stone by xmas so thats kinda my goal. im not excersizing much but figured as long as i stick to plan will still lose just probably not as much

puts her size 8 boot up cats ars* - Im the same I eat at night out of boredom because I sit up late and everyone else has gone to bed. I used to snack on crisps, choccy, popcorn, I now try and keep some carrots and fruit chopped in the fridge so I can pick on them. If the craving gets too bad I usually pick up at book to read, or a puzzle book to keep my hands busy, or I go to bed earlier than normal. This way - if im asleep it stops me picking. I also used to do Zumba 3 nights a week and loved it, then I was so bloody enthusiastic I crushed a nerve in my foot and got plantar fasicits- its painful I can tell ya. I get very little exercise now im afraid. Chin up cat we can do this, its so close to xmas, just picture yourself in that new dress you have spotted, hair all done, make up on and all raring to go . Party on :)

Texty_F said:
puts her size 8 boot up cats ars* - Im the same I eat at night out of boredom because I sit up late and everyone else has gone to bed. I used to snack on crisps, choccy, popcorn, I now try and keep some carrots and fruit chopped in the fridge so I can pick on them. If the craving gets too bad I usually pick up at book to read, or a puzzle book to keep my hands busy, or I go to bed earlier than normal. This way - if im asleep it stops me picking. I also used to do Zumba 3 nights a week and loved it, then I was so bloody enthusiastic I crushed a nerve in my foot and got plantar fasicits- its painful I can tell ya. I get very little exercise now im afraid. Chin up cat we can do this, its so close to xmas, just picture yourself in that new dress you have spotted, hair all done, make up on and all raring to go . Party on :)

Tonight I am going to get off my not quite as fat as it used to be arse tidy the living room then go on the Wii for an hour me thinks grab the bull by the balls :p

Make yourself a Christmas countdown, someone posted a thread on it the other day on here. It's completely childish and AMAZING! You basically set yourself a goal and colour in a bobble on the tree everytime you lose a lb or however much you set as your mini targets. Reward yourself-when you get back to your pre holiday weight do something nice for yourself and keep on doing it at your mini targets!
You can do it, look at how far you've come, in the grand scheme of things you're nearly there :) And of course, keep logging on here for support :)

ok so i managed half an hours just dance on the wii ..... i have become seriously unfit but at least i got off my bum n made a start .....im aiming for 40 min tomorrow im gonna work up to an hours dancing round like an idiot over a few days

Haha who cares as long as its doing you good , just close the blinds/curtains. well done for making the effort I do no exercise

Back