It all starts here!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by NikkiT, 16 December 2010 Social URL.

1. NikkiT

NikkiT Member

Well my first week of slimming workd has been interesting to say the least but i am determined to crack this! I have 17lb to lose and need 4 to get my first target of being under 11 stone. If anyone reads this and can help me any tips will be greatly appreciated. Ive had more support in the two days i have joined than ever before!

2 weetabix
    250mls of milk
    1 malted milk 3 syns
    Jacket potatoe
    Mayonaise 1 syn
    Lettuce & onion
    3 fruit teas and a diet coke
    1 litre water
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi Nikki good luck with your new start 17 lbs is a small amount to loose.x
  4. NikkiT

NikkiT Member

Ha thanks Shanny it doesn't sound a Iot but its bloody hard! x How have you been doing?

So the journey continues, yesterday I had weetabix
    1 syn for extra milk in tea
    Egg sweetcorn,lettuce,onion & potatoe salad 1 syn for mayo.
    Mixed berries and muller light
    Mushy peas for tea
    Wine 4 syns
    2 quality street 5 syns

Not bad for a Friday but its works do tonight! I'm going to enjoy it and get back on tomorrow x
    Last edited: 18 December 2010
  5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Heey I totally understand With how hard it is I'm struggling still it's an headache.

I had my works do last night ate everything given to me lol lol I'm still in bed. But will drag myself to the gym.

God I feel large today yep have a good night and enjoy yourself x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.