It all starts now...!

Hello!

Well I'm here to confess my sins (or that should be syns!!) pizza hut didn't exactly go to plan and we got the happy hour deal..choice of 9 inch pan or 11 inch thin pizza, wedges or garlic bread and unlimited salad and drink for £6

The good news is that I got myself a nice bowl of salad and ate it all!

Then..I went with the thin pizza as less calories than pan..topping was chicken and red onion. I chose the wedges but left about half of them (also left 2 slices of pizza)

The good or bad news (?!) is that I don't feel overly guilty about it. I had a brilliant full day out and that was a little treat.. I don't eat out often, before that it was probably 4 months ago or so. I'm also not the type of person to have one meal off plan so then I go off the rails- easy to keep on following plan :)

Breakfast

Mushroom and onion omelette with a sprinkling of cheese (HEX A) as you'll see from pic I'm not the worlds best omelette maker!!

Dinner

Cold chickpea dahl bites with salad

Snacks

Banana
6 x mikado (3)
Fibre plus bar (HEX B)

Tea

Chicken and chorizo paella (2)

Syns- 5

Attachments

• image-679226466.jpg
    image-679226466.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 72
  • image-2491859087.jpg
    image-2491859087.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
What a nice sunny morning it is! On a mission today haha, going to bake a few different types of goodies (SW style of course!) fingers crossed xx

Breakfast

2 x BGTY sausages (1) in a WW tortilla (5) splash of ketchup (0.5)
Banana

Lunch

Ryvitas (HEX B) with onion and chive cottage cheese
Mint Muller
Banana

Snack

Homemade cupcake (3.5

Tea

Syns- 10
Exercise- 30 mins C25K

Attachments

• image-2304534474.jpg
    image-2304534474.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Good Afternoon :)

Arghhh for the 2nd day in a row, I have a constant headache which is so painful...grrr...!!

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B) with Strawberries

Snacks

Alpen Light bar (3)
3 x babybel light (HEX A)

Dinner

Chicken Salad

Tea

Chicken and veg stir fry..Syned ingredients were sweet chilli sauce and oyster sauce (5)

Syns- 8
Exercise- 30 mins walking

Attachments

• image-1537795860.jpg
    image-1537795860.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image-2461124297.jpg
    image-2461124297.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2319249222.jpg
    image-2319249222.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Good Afternoon :)

Arghhh for the 2nd day in a row, I have a constant headache which is so painful...grrr...!!

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B/Half A) with Strawberries

Snack

Alpen Light bar (3)

Dinner

Chicken Salad

Tea

Syns-
Exercise-

Hi hun. Hope that your headache goes away and that you're soon feeling better - big hugs.

I'm curious, how do you make your magic porridge? Just I noticed you use half of your A choice. Do you not just make it with yogurt? I'm intrigued now..

Hope you have a good day xx

Hi hun. Hope that your headache goes away and that you're soon feeling better - big hugs.

I'm curious, how do you make your magic porridge? Just I noticed you use half of your A choice. Do you not just make it with yogurt? I'm intrigued now..

Hope you have a good day xx

Haha!! Yes i just use yogurt too..obviously this headache is messing with my head! Im thinking of my cereal when i use half milk. Duh! :eek: xx

Morning!

Well today's the day..Weigh in! Not expecting a big loss but hoping for at least 0.5 so i can get my first half stone award :) Would like to try harder from now to try increase my weightlosses..though i know slow and steady wins the race, and i should probably be happy with my lot so far! :D

Brekkie

2 x Choc Weetabix (HEX B + 2 Syns) (Half HEX A)

Snack

Alpen Light Bar (3)

Dinner

Jacket Potato with Cheese (Half HEX A) Beans and Salad

Tea

2 Pancakes (Full fat!!)
Mint Muller Light

Syns- 3 + god knows!
Exercise - 20M non stop running C25K

Attachments

• image-1843857936.jpg
    image-1843857936.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
R-E-D said:
Hi

Just having a read of your diary :)

Good luck with your weigh in xxx

Thankyou! Only lost 1lb this week but I got my half stone award what I was aiming for :) xx

Thankyou! Only lost 1lb this week but I got my half stone award what I was aiming for :) xx

Well done on your loss hun - every 1lb counts! And getting your half stone - that's fantastic :) xx

Thanks Stevie, was happy enough with that! :D
Going to have a 100% week with plenty of jogging and swimming..hope to have quite a good loss next next Tuesday :)

Breakfast

2 Choc Weetabix (HEX B + 2 Syns) SS Milk (Part HEX A)

Mid Morning

Red Grapes

Dinner

Tuno Mayo Jacket Potato and Salad (Will allow 3 for Mayo- I'm not making!)

Tea

Mushy Pea Curry and Noodles

Syns- 3
Exercise- None :(

Attachments

• image-2406062675.jpg
    image-2406062675.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image-908148136.jpg
    image-908148136.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Thanks Stevie, was happy enough with that! :D
Going to have a 100% week with plenty of jogging and swimming..hope to have quite a good loss next next Tuesday :)

Breakfast

2 Choc Weetabix (HEX B + 2 Syns) SS Milk (Part HEX A)

Mid Morning

Red Grapes

Dinner

Tuno Mayo Jacket Potato and Salad (Will allow 3 for Mayo- I'm not making!)

Tea

Mushy Pea Curry and Noodles

Syns-
Exercise-

Mmm, food is looking lovely for today :drool: I had mushy pea curry & noodles for tea one night last week - it was the first time I'd had it in ages so I really enjoyed it! Plus it's Superspeedy too, bonus :)

Just be careful with your tuna mayo hun. If you're getting it from a shop such as Fatso's, Hungry Jacks, etc. they tend to use a lot of mayo - and the full fat version, too. Our consultant once mentioned that a tuna mayo could be anywhere up to 20 Syns - and thats just because of the mayo alone! 1 tbsp is 4.5 Syns, if that helps in anyway. Wouldn't want your week to be sabotaged by hidden Syns!

Ahh no, thankfully It's not out anywhere! Just at this little independant cafe in my office building, I'm friendly with staff so i tell them to literally use a tbsp light mayo :D

Our consultant last night read out values of Wetherpoons stuff even jacket potatos..bludy hell! :eek: xx

Ahh no, thankfully It's not out anywhere! Just at this little independant cafe in my office building, I'm friendly with staff so i tell them to literally use a tbsp light mayo :D

Our consultant last night read out values of Wetherpoons stuff even jacket potatos..bludy hell! :eek: xx

Aww, that's good hun! There's nothing worse than hidden Syns! I go to Fatso's most lunchtimes when I'm at work and get a take-out jacket potato. I'd love tuna mayo but you can never be sure of the Syns value in these things, sometimes it's just not worth it. I always stick to cheese & beans - creature of habit lol! I'm looking forward to a JP now, this is making me hungry haha :drool: xx

Good Morning!

Breakfast

3 Scan Bran (3) Philli Light (Half HEX A) Smoked Salmon
Grapes and Strawberries

Mid Morning

Banana

Dinner

2 x WM Bread (HEX B) Ham and Salad
Velvet Crunch (4)

Mid Afternoon

Half a small bag of mini buttons (4.5)

Tea

Garlic and Cheese (Remaining HEX A) stuffed Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon- served with Roasted Veg.

Syns- 11.5

Attachments

• image-2844501391.jpg
    image-2844501391.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2559262410.jpg
    image-2559262410.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Hi just catching up on your diary. Well done on your half stone award, I'm sure you'll soon have the next one in the bag!

Hiya, thanks for stopping by! :D Was happy to get that first half stone..now to start collecting some more heehee! x

Morning!

Not happy! Was hoping for a good week and guess what rears its ugly head.. * week :( Anyhooo

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B) with a Banana

Mid Morning

Banana
Alplen Light Bar (3)

Dinner

Jacket Potato with Cheese (HEX A) and Beans. Salad

Tea

Chicken Noodle Soup

Syns- 3

How are you getting on hun? Haven't heard much from you the past couple of days.

Hope * week isn't giving you too much trouble, and that you've had a good weekend.

Come back soon!! :) xx

Princess_Stevie said:
How are you getting on hun? Haven't heard much from you the past couple of days.

Hope * week isn't giving you too much trouble, and that you've had a good weekend.

Come back soon!! :) xx

Hiya!

Not had much of a chance to get on much over the weekend, feels like I haven't stopped! Been ok plan wise, had a meal out on Friday but chose well- tomato based pasta and I even resisted the bread bowl haha! Drinks included a cocktail, couple of glasses of rose wine and vodka and diet cokes. Feeling okay about it though, don't think I went over my weekly syns! Done C25K Week 6 Run 1 yesterday and found it pretty easy so was pleased at that :) thinking a loss on Tuesday, we shall see! xx

Breakfast

Magic porridge and a banana

Snack

Allen light bar (3)

Dinner

Jacket potato with beans and a side salad

Snack

3 Ryvita (6) with cottage cheese

Tea

SW chicken curry and rice

Syns- 9

Last edited: