It all starts now...!

Ha ha ha, guess who has just signed up to a boot camp! Well, it's actually called Fat Loss Camp or something :eek: It's indoor (thank god) and i'll be doing it 3 evenings per week..i also do C25K 3/4 times a week so i'm going to be pushing myself but i like a challenge :)
I've been booked in for a consultation at 5.30 on Wednesday evening just to talk through my options and get my stats taken etc. Im prepared for weight loss to slow down etc but can't see it happening, that doesn't really seem to affect me. Im exciiiiteeeeedddd!! :D

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Don't know about the stone award, looks more like the 1.5st award will be around the corner?

Oh I wish lol! Nah, know I'll get there in time :)

Good Morning!

Well here we are again..WI day already. Hoping for 2lb loss but we shall see. Am running home again from class tonight, gluten for punishment or what hehe! Have a good day xx

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B) with a Banana

Snack

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Beyond my control today! Was either a Tesco Light Choices Prawn Mayo Sandwich or go without. That wasn't an option as I was rather hungry! 250 cals so we'll say (12.5)

Grapes and Apple

Tea

Syns- 15.5
Exercise-

Last edited:
Good luck for tonight, my fellow Tuesday weigher :D

I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for us both! Let us know how you get on hun xx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
That's a good idea. I've toyed with the idea of getting the bike out to go to group, when the weather picks up some more! Maybe after Easter?

Ah I love cycling! I go straight from work so not an option for me, but now that's it's a bit warmer, you've reminded me to get my bike all ready :)

I could NOT be happier if i tried!! I lost 2.5lbs this week, got my first slimmer of the week, and I ran home doing C25K Week 6 Run 2 on my own- because my friend didn't want to do it. I'm now beginning to believe I can actually do this and one day, I WILL be slim and look nice :)

Also feel like a bit of a gloat but it sounds bad ha ha..oh well, my diary..I'll gloat if i want to! I do SW and some of my exercise with my brothers girlfriend, who weighs more than me. She has either maintaned or gained every week, apart from 1, yet every week says she's really dissapointed because she feels she's doing 100% yet she doesn't calculate syns or work by her HEX's. For example, all day long she'll eat multiseed ryvitas (along with meals too) so today she'd already had them then ate 2 Hi-Fi bars in class..thats 12 syns right there plus extra ryvitas. I've tried to help her but she obviously doesn't need help, she needs to decide to do it for herself. She maintained this week, said she couldnt be bothered to run..had no energy and she was fed up of SW this week (again) and wanted to go home and "stuff myself with pasta" There's the answer right there!

I know i'm succeeding this time because i REALLY want this..not because someone else is telling me to. Over and out!!

Last edited:
Well done on your loss this week hun, and Slimmer of the Week - wow, you're doing amazingly well!! :) xx

Good Morning!

Feeling very motivated today..think yesterday was just what i needed :) I have my consultation at the boot camp tonight :eek: 5.30..should be fine, it's just me and the instructor- talking me through the different options and getting my stats taken. Can't believe what I'm putting myself forward for lol! I've also cancelled my gym membership as boot camp will be 3 evenings PW and i'll be running 3 evenings PW. Thats more than enough for me!

Breakfast

2 x Choc Weetabix (HEX B +2) SS Milk (Part HEX A)
Banana

Mid Morning

Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Jacket potato with cheese (part HEX A) and against my will..butter :( no idea how much so I'll say (6)

Tea

Mushy Pea Curry with SW Chips
Fruit Salad

Syns- 9

Oops.. Potato overload today! Think I'll have a couple of days off them

Last edited:
jo-85 said:
Well done on your loss hunni an your so brave doing your bootcamp. Let us know how u get on xxx

Well had my consultation! Oh my god it's gonna be so hard but I'm gonna stick at it for certain :) there were many options which decided the price per month such as contract length and how many sessions per week- I decided 3 evenings per week and signed for 6 months. First session on Friday.. Will be sure to let you know how I get on :D

On a downer, I have such a icky tummy :( think I know what caused it too. On the days I have to buy dinner at work, just about the only thing I can get is baked potato with beans and small amount of cheese + salad. Anyway, they had no beans today so she just done me cheese..because I had no 'sauce' on it, she put butter on (without asking!) about 2 hours later I started feeling bad and am still feeling the effects! My stomach is gurgling/churning away and the runs..TMI I know!! Thinking its because I've had no oil or butter since SW and my body isn't used to it.. Poor thing! Xx

Love your thread! It is super motivating! I'll keep checking back here for more sw inspiration. This week was my first "giving it my all" weeks. My WI is on saturday. I am nervous, but so looking forward to it!

Since joining back on SW in early december i have only managed to loose and keep off 0.5lbs. Such a disappointment for an ex member who has lost 3stone prior!

Thank you so much for your posts. They're brilliant (could you let me know how I would subscribe to them?)

Good luck for tomorrow, and the next day....

Love your thread! It is super motivating! I'll keep checking back here for more sw inspiration. This week was my first "giving it my all" weeks. My WI is on saturday. I am nervous, but so looking forward to it!

Since joining back on SW in early december i have only managed to loose and keep off 0.5lbs. Such a disappointment for an ex member who has lost 3stone prior!

Thank you so much for your posts. They're brilliant (could you let me know how I would subscribe to them?)

Good luck for tomorrow, and the next day....

Ah thankyou so much, thats a lovely post! :) Lovely to hear of people stopping by to read my diary. Great to hear you're giving it everything this week, hows it going? Will have everything crossed for you on Saturday, let us know how you get on! To subscribe to threads, once you're on the page click "Thread Tools" then "Subscribe" To see new posts in your subscribed threads, go to your user control panel and theres a link called Subscriptions! xx

Thursday 1st March 2012

Morning, what a lovely sunny day..makes everything seem better :) I've realised for the last week or so that i haven't been planning my tea's very well like i used to..not been having anything exciting! Not sure how thats happened as i have TONS of recipe's i want to try..going to get myself organised at the weekend and set out my meals! Gonna to do C25K tonight...Week 6 Run 3..25 mins running non-stop :eek:

Breakfast

2 x Choc Weetabix (HEX B + 2) (Part HEX A)
Banana

Mid Morning

Grapes
Alpen Light (3)

Dinner

Ham Salad Sandwich using 2 x WM bread (6)
Bad case of the munchies today..
Crispo crisps (5)
Apple and grape snack bag

Tea

Pasta with garlic, red onion, shallots, mushrooms and chopped tomatoes

Syns- 16. Oops!
Exercise- 30 mins walking
Week 6 Run 3 C25K

Last edited:
Morning all!

Thank god it's Friday! :D Nothing much to say today..have my first session at boot camp tonight- 7.15, will let you know all about it..if i'm still alive ;)

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B)
Strawberries & Grapes

Snack

A bag of Chipsticks (5)

Dinner

Baked Potato with beans and cheese
Salad

Pre Boot-Camp Snack

2 Scan Bran (2) with Cottage Cheese
Banana

Tea

Syns-
Exercise- 30 mins walking & 45m boot camp

Last edited:
Hi hun, first time on in a few days. Bootcamp sounds amazing you are really brave and dedicated particularly signing up for a whole 6 months :eek:

Will be interesting to see how it effects your losses tho hun I'm sure will make them even more fabulous! :) let us know how your first session goes tonight x

Bootcamp..oh my GOD!!

Back