657.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3274506538.jpg
    image-3274506538.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3993459310.jpg
    image-3993459310.jpg
    676 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Your food looks fab. OMG that chocolate pudding...looks to die for! Was it hard to make? What is muller light milkshake?

You would think it was, but it was ridiculously easy! Shall pop the recipe up in a bit :) For the milkshake, I just blend a HEX A amount of SS milk with a mullerlight (not Greek style ones) so good! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Girls I'm in a bit a quandary about my diary! I love doing it but obviously I'm not strictly SW these days. 5:2 section doesn't have diaries but I don't really want to move to general weightloss diaries as the party is on the SW boards obvs :D I'm just conscious that some days are high syn and I don't want to be responsible for people being tempted...if you get my drift! I know people can think for themselves but ya'no..Thoughts on a postcard please??

Today, dinner was meant to be chorizo and cheese omelette but I noticed we had some Brie to use...you can guess what I had ;) that was my 3rd in 2 weeks though so I'm gonna calm it and have none this week haha!

Feast day..

Breakfast

Coco Shreddies and SS Milk

Dinner

Bacon, Brie and Red Onion Chutney Panini

Tea

Quiche, Chips and Beans
Yoo Moo Frozen Yogurt

Snacks

Shortbread

Attachments

• image-2369485142.jpg
    image-2369485142.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image-2978458044.jpg
    image-2978458044.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3724871849.jpg
    image-3724871849.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I'd say keep it here. You never know if you'll revert back to the SW way of life once you have a bit of a loss under your belt and its where you started so stay put!

Your panini... Well up my street! And you have yoomoo, yay!! Xx

Right looks like that's decided :) So if anyone doesn't like it, they'll just have to lump it!

Monday already, how on earth did that happen?! At least it's only a short week. First Fast of the week today :) It's my Birthday a week today..April Fool..at least I'm off work with it being a Bank Holiday! So, Im changing my 500 days for the next 2 weeks. Changing from Thursday to Wednesday this week as with it being the last day at work, we're doing cake and a few drinks..and then Monday, enough said!

Here goes...

Lunch

Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (195)

Tea

Amy's Kitchen Cheddar, Rice and Bean Burrito (260)

Snack

Apple and Grape Snack Bag (41)

TOTAL - 496

Good luck today food looks nice :) where is that burrito from? Xx

I got mine from Tesco, it's frozen but made from a small company and thing are made with fresh ingredients etc. This particular one is gluten free! Not that i know anything about gluten mind :p xx

http://www.amyskitchen.co.uk/

Breaking news. I had forgotten to eat my grapes and apples! BE MINE! :D

In non-food news. Got a call today that I have a job interview on 11th April. Soo want it but interviews petrify me! It's closer to home so i would save £500 a year on my metro pass, it's more money and i'd be able to be in a nice working environment for a change (owners at my place are the worst...i'm the longest serving person in my job role and i've only been there nearly 2 years, company has been going 30 years, 'nuff said) It would be great timing too. If there is a god...!

In non-food news. Got a call today that I have a job interview on 11th April. Soo want it but interviews petrify me! It's closer to home so i would save £500 a year on my metro pass, it's more money and i'd be able to be in a nice working environment for a change (owners at my place are the worst...i'm the longest serving person in my job role and i've only been there nearly 2 years, company has been going 30 years, 'nuff said) It would be great timing too. If there is a god...!

That is exciting but omg that's like over two weeks away so the suspense would kill me! Haa

That is exciting but omg that's like over two weeks away so the suspense would kill me! Haa

Tell me about it lol! Not forgotten about the choc pudding btw, shall grab the recipe from my mam tomorrow. Hope you're good :) xx

Back