It all starts now...!

Blummin eck, its cold up North today! My phone currently showing -7. Good job i'm all wrapped up :D In other news I'm off to the cinema tonight to see The Impossible so I'm looking forward to that, and will be taking my own munchies! Will edit with what i take later on as i've not decided yet.

Brekkie

6 Finn Crisp (HEX B) with Philli Light (Half HEX A) and Smoked Salmon
Banana

Dinner

Leftover Veggie (Onion, Spring Onion, Carrot, Green Beans, Pepper) Fried Rice
Strawberry Greek Style Yogurt (0.5)
Clementine

Tea

Burger with Bacon, Cheese (Half HEX A) and Sweet Chilli Sauce (1) served with Onions, Mushrooms and Piri Piri Chips

Cinema Goodies

Pepsi Max
Propercorn Popcorn (5)
Alpen Light (3)

Other

Pot of Blueberries
Special K Chewy Bar (4.5)

HEX A- Philli Light. RF Cheddar
HEX B- Finn Crisp

Syns- 14

Attachments

• image-151141769.jpg
    image-151141769.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
What a yummy looking day. Sorry about the gain but that sounds like it's mainly down to your tummy. Lots of water and looking forward to seeing a nice loss next week :)

In other news I'm off to the cinema tonight to see The Impossible so I'm looking forward to that, and will be taking my own munchies!

Be sure to take lots of tissues too! Everyone I know that has seen it said they literally cried from start to finish xx

What a yummy looking day. Sorry about the gain but that sounds like it's mainly down to your tummy. Lots of water and looking forward to seeing a nice loss next week :)

Thank you! :) xx

Be sure to take lots of tissues too! Everyone I know that has seen it said they literally cried from start to finish xx

Haha yes same here! I went to see Les Mis at the weekend and I'd heard lots of people cried throughout that too, I only cried at 1 part though. Phew! xx

Haha yes same here! I went to see Les Mis at the weekend and I'd heard lots of people cried throughout that too, I only cried at 1 part though. Phew! xx

Ahh, I don't really fancy that. Not my cup of tea! I really want to go to the cinema and see Life of Pi 3D. I've just started reading the book but finding it quite hard to get into. The film looks fab though! My brother has already seen it and said it was "mint" :giggle:. Was going to go to Teesside tonight but don't want to risk it in this weather.

My brother managed to get copies (naughty!) of The Impossible, Django and The Hobbit so will be watching one of those at the weekend. Have already seen The Hobbit and loved it, would definitely watch it again!

Enjoy your film tonight xx

Ahh, I don't really fancy that. Not my cup of tea! I really want to go to the cinema and see Life of Pi 3D. I've just started reading the book but finding it quite hard to get into. The film looks fab though! My brother has already seen it and said it was "mint" :giggle:

My brother managed to get copies (naughty!) of The Impossible, Django and The Hobbit so will be watching one of those at the weekend. Have already seen The Hobbit and loved it, would definitely watch it again!

Enjoy your film tonight xx

Ah I seen Life of Pi at the cinema a few weeks ago, really enjoyed it! quite funny too. I only seen it in 2D though and a few of my friends who seen in 3D weren't too impressed. Guess it depends on the film and the person.
Know what you mean about Les Mis though, I've never had interest in it or any musicals tbh (Mamma Mia is an exception!) and I didn't even know what the story was about until i'd seen it- the trailer just made me want to see it lol! xx

Last edited:
a few of my friends who seen in 3D weren't too impressed

Ooh, really? That's interesting as it was made especially for 3D! So really it should have been fab. Will give it a try and see what it's like.

I saw Avatar in 3D and it was amazing! Equally as good in 2D, but the 3D just made it seem more realistic. On the other hand, I saw Titanic in 3D (one of my all time favourite films) and it really didn't add anything to the film. It was actually quite distracting at times. Like you say, it really depends on the film and the person! :) xx

Princess_Stevie said:

You beat me to it!! I was going to say exactly the same thing :D

And I have seen Django and the hobbit and loved both :)

Have fun tonight Jo! Xx

Hey Joanne, Happy Thursday! Almost the weekend :party0011:

Did you enjoy The Impossible? xx

Morning!

Well indeed The Impossible was very sad..hard to get over that the movie is based on 1 familys true story :( Thought it was a good film though! I've not long got to work..damn problems on the metro. The plan tonight is to brave the cold and head swimming. I LOVE swimming but avoid it like the plague cos i have that o-my-god-people-are-staring-at-me thing when im in my costume! Its no doubt all in my head but y'know. As soon as im in the water i'm ok!

Breakfast

Choc Orange Shreddies (HEX B) with Milk (Half A)
Banana

Dinner

Chickpea Salad (Chickpeas, Red Onion, Tomatoes, Herbs, Lemon Juice, Oil) (2)
Clementine
Coconut Greek Style Yogurt (0.5)

Tea

Pizza topped Chicken (Tomato Puree, Herbs, Red Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms) LF Cheese (Half A)
Roast Vegetables (BNS, Onions and Green Beans) and Piri Piri Chips

HEX A- SS Milk & LF Cheese
HEX B- Choc Orange Shreddies

Other

Banana

Syns- 7

Attachments

• image-1865057683.jpg
    image-1865057683.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I'm going to watch it on Saturday night I think! I'll have the house to myself so I think I'll make some nice food and watch a few films. I'm looking forward to seein it, even though I know I'll bawl my eyes out! xx

Morning!

Thank god it's Friday. I am SO ready for it this weekend..the last few days at work i really could just go to sleep i'm that tired lol! Think it's going be a quiet one :)

Green..

Breakfast

Ciabatta Roll (HEX B) topped with Red Onion Chutney (1) and Brie (HEX A)

Dinner

Ryvita (HEX B) with Red Pepper Low Low Spread (Half HEX A)
Velvet Crunch (4)
Coconut Greek Style Muller (0.5)

Tea

Stuffed Peppers topped with RF Cheese (Half HEX A)
Roasted Vegetables
Piri Piri Chips

Others

Banana

HEX A- Brie. Half Low Low Spread. Half LF Cheese
HEX B- Ciabatta Roll. Ryvitas

Syns- 9.5

Last edited:
Hey honey, how's it going your way? Still snowy? I've been so lazy and snug today, screw going out in this!!

Hope you've had a good weekend xxx

Hi lovely!

Whilst you've been hibernating, i've been out enjoying the white stuff :D The NE is on warning for a lot more overnight and all of tomorrow so we shall see...my work are right meanies though so i'll probably still be stuck there til 5pm still :( Some pics below! Have had a good weekend food wise and tonight i've made up some mini quiches and gammon broth for these cold nights. Nom! xx

P1020489.jpg

P1020556.jpg

photo-11.jpg

P1020576.jpg

P1020620.jpg

P1020625.jpg

P1020766.jpg

ScreenShot2013-01-20at214830.png

Last edited:
Not a happy bunny today! My friends are all off work with the weather but not me, trudged to work in a blizzard with snow half way up my knees and there isn't much point, as most people are cancelling their appointments..but I had to come in anyway.
Secondly, the neighbours on one side of us are truly horrible and have all been to prison, community service, warnings from the council etc for various crimes. We've had the police around a number of times due to stuff whats gone on in the last couple of weeks, it's never ending and it really is getting me and my family down. We're the innocent ones and the police / council just seem unwilling to do anything even though it's all there down in black and white what they are like and what they've done to numerous people. As i left for work today, the woman (late 40s) was hanging out of her bedroom window shouting abuse at me..this time it was the obvious weight comments along with other choice words. I've just had enough... :(

Last edited:
Not a happy bunny today! My friends are all off work with the weather but not me, trudged to work in a blizzard with snow half way up my knees and there isn't much point, as most people are cancelling their appointments..but I had to come in anyway.
Secondly, the neighbours on one side of us are truly horrible and have all been to prison, community service, warnings from the council etc for various crimes. We've had the police around a number of times due to stuff whats gone on in the last couple of weeks, it's never ending and it really is getting me and my family down. We're the innocent ones and the police / council just seem unwilling to do anything even though it's all there down in black and white what they are like and what they've done to numerous people. As i left for work today, the woman (late 40s) was hanging out of her bedroom window shouting abuse at me..this time it was the obvious weight comments along with other choice words. I've just had enough... :(

Wastes of space! My aunty has lots of trouble with her next door neighbours so I can totally appreciate how hard it is. I know it may sound stupid, but every time something like this happens you need to contact the police and log it as an incident. This is what my family have had to do and it's honestly the only way they have gotten anywhere. The littlest of things and they need to be reported.

I pity people like them. It just goes to show what sad, lonely lives they must live if this is the only way they can get their kicks. They can shout all of the weight related abuse at you they want - at the end of the day, you're doing something about your weight. There is nothing they will ever be able to do about their vile manner.

As the saying goes, "Dont let the bast*rds get you down" :bighug: xx

Wastes of space! My aunty has lots of trouble with her next door neighbours so I can totally appreciate how hard it is. I know it may sound stupid, but every time something like this happens you need to contact the police and log it as an incident. This is what my family have had to do and it's honestly the only way they have gotten anywhere. The littlest of things and they need to be reported.

I pity people like them. It just goes to show what sad, lonely lives they must live if this is the only way they can get their kicks. They can shout all of the weight related abuse at you they want - at the end of the day, you're doing something about your weight. There is nothing they will ever be able to do about their vile manner.

As the saying goes, "Dont let the bast*rds get you down" :bighug: xx

Thank you :) It's just so blummin hard..about 10 years or so of this carry on. Tons of damage to our property and cars which we've had to pay thousands of pounds to repair, the daily abuse, threats and violence. After everything they do, they get everything handed to them...never had a job between them, What a world we live in eh?! xx

Back