It all starts now...!

Maybe we could all go for our next minis meet up! :-D xx

T'is an idea! I'm really looking forward to the 25th! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Reets. Have decided I need to start exercising again so I'm getting my bike sorted so i can use that and gonna step out of my comfort zone and try a couple of classes. First on my hit list is Pilates, I've found a friend to go with so I'm calling them tomorrow to book for next Wednesday :) after that, I'll decide which others I want to try xx

Last edited:
Happy Hump Day! :D The evil witch is working from home today so at least I don't need to see her in person. The other 1 is coming in I think but I can cope with her! Gonna call leisure centre at lunch time and do the booking for Pilates.

Feast Day

Breakfast

2 Choc Weetabix with SS Milk
Banana

Dinner

Salad of Iceburg, Cucumber, Carrot, Red Onion, Pepper, King Prawns and Seafood Sauce
Lemon Greek Style Muller

Tea

Homemade Pork Meatballs in a Tomato Sauce served with Spagetti and topped with Parmesan

Snacks

Crunchie
Quavers
Lemon Drizzle Alpen Light

Last edited:
Dinner

image-3877026134.jpg

Tea

image-1493357330.jpg

Mmmmmmm dinner looks good, haven't had meatballs for ages!
X

My oh my what a lovely food day you've had! All looks so good!

How was work minus 1 witch today? Xx

Niether were in yesterday - praise the lord! Expecting the witch in about 11am! xx

Fast day today! You even get some potato wedges with the chilli :) hope it's nice! Xx

image-1913904493.jpg

Just noticed I put the amount in wrong, I haven't brought 45g of Philli! More cals to spare :)

:rant2::mad::cry::banghead::raincloud::argh::flamingmad:

Uh oh! whats happened? xx

She was totally vile towards me! Even worse than how she normally is with us. I was so so close to telling her where to stuff it and walking out. What a cow! Loads of other stuff going on too. 1 week on Monday til I leave and only 3 working days with her here- tues, wed and thurs. Need to keep counting down. Thanks for the support girls :) xxx

Ugh! What a cow bag! Thank heavens you've only got a few more days with her - I just don't understand how people get away with behaving so horribly. You're all just there to do a job at the end of the day.

Just focus on that countdown honey, you can totally get there xxx

Back