It all starts now...!

Well done on going! I always thought pilates sounded gentler than yoga but mum does both and she says its the other way round.
Curry looks lovely, different to the other night though? x

Yup it's not the Malaysian curry from the Asia book :) it's from a Gordan Ramsay book I think, posted the recipe a bit ago for Tracey so it's somewhere in this thread! With being out after work, I had just dug these leftovers from the freezer to defrost.

There were quite a few older people doing Pilates and I was thinking how the hell are they doing it so easily lol?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh I see lol I was confused then!

Yeah I know its mad isn't it what some people can do! Maybe we will be able to by the time we are their age ;)

Totally! Generally my fitness levels are good and I have much better fitness than my size 6 friend who i was with, but we were both lacking tonight. Was a giggle though! Xx

I have Pilates weight loss work out for dummies and basic yoga workout for dummies DVDs, both were really cheap and are great so would recommend those to anyone tempted to try Pilates or Yoga

So pleased you won't have to see the witches again but nice of them to treat you and hope you enjoy spending them x

I have Pilates weight loss work out for dummies and basic yoga workout for dummies DVDs, both were really cheap and are great so would recommend those to anyone tempted to try Pilates or Yoga

So pleased you won't have to see the witches again but nice of them to treat you and hope you enjoy spending them x

Oo thanks for that, might take a look! :) I'm also contemplating getting the cult of all exercise DVDs haha..30 DS! Xx

I have 30ds and it really works but I hurt my lower back last year so can't do any of the floor exercise anymore because it still hasn't got fully better so I don't dare do it again.

Its just gathering dust on my shelf so if want my copy and are comfortable to PM me your address and I will send it to you, like I said I won't use it again and don't want anything for it x

I have 30ds and it really works but I hurt my lower back last year so can't do any of the floor exercise anymore because it still hasn't got fully better so I don't dare do it again.

Its just gathering dust on my shelf so if want my copy and are comfortable to PM me your address and I will send it to you, like I said I won't use it again and don't want anything for it x

Aww if you're sure you don't mind that would be brilliant, thank you so much! :) I'll PM you in the morning with my address, let me know postage though and I'll transfer to you! Xx

Of course I don't mind and I don't want anything for postage as it won't be much, honestly I know I won't use it again so you are welcome to it x

Of course I don't mind and I don't want anything for postage as it won't be much, honestly I know I won't use it again so you are welcome to it x

:thankyou: xxx

Morning!

The sun is shining and only a few days left so Jo is a happy girly :) Fast day today..usual finn crisp and sweet chilli philli for dinner along with a jelly pot and a bag of quavers if i fancy them. Chilli and wedges for tea. May also go for a run tonight! Haven't done one for months and months. We shall seeee! xx

I have the 30DS DVD too...I started it a few months ago and then had a nasty ankle injury in netball so had to stop...but I really noticed such a difference even after only 10 days....so would defo be keen to start again! We could buddy up and keep each other going if you fancy?! xxx

I have the 30DS DVD too...I started it a few months ago and then had a nasty ankle injury in netball so had to stop...but I really noticed such a difference even after only 10 days....so would defo be keen to start again! We could buddy up and keep each other going if you fancy?! xxx

Sounds good to me :) Think it'll actually kill me by what people usually say about it lol! No pain no gain ;) xx

Sounds good to me :) Think it'll actually kill me by what people usually say about it lol! No pain no gain ;) xx

30ds is fab need to get back to it! I'm up for doing it with you girls too let me know when you're starting and we can power through together! Xx

Awesome!
Let us know when your copy arrives Jo and we'll get going! :) xx

Morning!

Can someone please fix my tummy? Woke up with the most horrific cramps this morning..could have cried! 1lb off..not great but it never is during TOTM. I think i'll have a good loss next week as I'm not at work, oddly that makes it easier for me plus I can do more exercise etc. Had vanilla yogurt with a bit of muesli this morning, dinner is a WW wrap filled with chicken breast chunks, sweet chilli philli and salad. Tea is gonna be the coconut curry from Asia book- can't remember the name! xx

Morning!

Can someone please fix my tummy? Woke up with the most horrific cramps this morning..could have cried! 1lb off..not great but it never is during TOTM. I think i'll have a good loss next week as I'm not at work, oddly that makes it easier for me plus I can do more exercise etc. Had vanilla yogurt with a bit of muesli this morning, dinner is a WW wrap filled with chicken breast chunks, sweet chilli philli and salad. Tea is gonna be the coconut curry from Asia book- can't remember the name! xx

Aww you poor thing sometimes being a girl sucks! Hope it's gets better through out the day, considering its totm that's a fab loss! Have a great weekend I just love Friday :D xxx

Also I'd love to join the 30 ds challenge? I wanted to start doing it again next week! Really does make a difference quickly :) xx

Also I'd love to join the 30 ds challenge? I wanted to start doing it again next week! Really oes make a difference :( x

Yay! There's a few of us now then so anyone needs their arse kicked.. :D xx

Back