It all starts now...!

Burmese chicken & coconut curry from the Asia book. My least fav so far! It was 'ok' but that's it. Had it with egg noodles.

image-220820524.jpg

Plan for tonight is watch some of the soaps, wash and straighten my hair, nip to asda for a few bits, pack my stuff and a bit chill before bed. Will be an early wake up call..6.45 train to see some friends for the weekend! Get in at 10.15..mayswell make the most of the time! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Burmese chicken & coconut curry from the Asia book. My least fav so far! It was 'ok' but that's it. Had it with egg noodles.

View attachment 91669

Plan for tonight is watch some of the soaps, wash and straighten my hair, nip to asda for a few bits, pack my stuff and a bit chill before bed. Will be an early wake up call..6.45 train to see some friends for the weekend! Get in at 10.15..mayswell make the most of the time! :) xx

Thats my favourite!! Although yours looks different to mine?

Hope you sleep well for your early start sugar xxx

The Burmese chicken & coconut looks nice though.

Where are you off too?

Bolton. Got to change a few times as was a lot cheaper. Nearly at York now, change there for Manchester Piccadilly then again for Horwich Parkway. Hope you have a good weekend! Xx

Thats my favourite!! Although yours looks different to mine?

Hope you sleep well for your early start sugar xxx

Hm..wonder if I did something wrong! Don't think I did though haha! Xx

Bolton. Got to change a few times as was a lot cheaper. Nearly at York now, change there for Manchester Piccadilly then again for Horwich Parkway. Hope you have a good weekend! Xx

Ahhh, thank you, my plans have now changed as Julie has the sickness bug, I'm disappointed as I don't often see her with her living so far away, but I'll catch up with her later when she's feeling better.

Bolton isn't too far from me, have a lovely weekend x

Ahhh, thank you, my plans have now changed as Julie has the sickness bug, I'm disappointed as I don't often see her with her living so far away, but I'll catch up with her later when she's feeling better.

Bolton isn't too far from me, have a lovely weekend x

Ahh no, what a bummer :( you got anything else planned instead? My train from York was cancelled, got another one half an hour later but will miss my next connection too. Pain in the ass! Xx

Haha hun sounds like you're on a train with me, that ALWAYS happens!! I don't think I ever have a succesful train journey but I enjoy train travel so much more than driving so I will keep on trying.

Have a great weekend x

Hope your having a lovely time! :-D xx

Morning!

Had a lovely weekend thanks :) getting there was awful though! Second train was cancelled so I got another one 30 mins later which made me miss my next connection and there wasn't another one which would get me to Horwich parkway on time. I bought a train ticket to Bolton instead and then got a taxi, which proceeded to drop me to the wrong Premier Inn. Got another taxi and we were rushing as running late for event. Friend gave me her room key to drop my bag and she sent me to the wrong floor lol! Everything went well after that though :D

Not fasting as its my last day today and there'll be cake etc at work, will do it tomorrow instead.
Meals today..yogurt with a small handful of muesli, couscous salad and tea..? Something with chicken. Maybes a chicken stir fry.

30 DS arrived while I was away thanks to a lovely girly! Those that are also gonna start..when's good for you?! I could start from Wednesday night.. Xx

Last edited:
Hey glad you had a good time minus the bloody trains lol. Bet you can't wait to finish work :) I'm up for 5 days on the 30 ds (well I say that now lol) think ill start tomorrow! We should all take measurements see how we go xx

Back