It all starts now...!

Some great products purchased! What can be used for dinner? See if we can help xx

You see, that's a good question lol! Not got a great deal in until about 8pm when the shopping will arrive, so I could wait until then and we'd have pretty much everything in. It's just one of those times when I have no idea what I fancy! hmm..burgers? stuffed chicken breast? spanish omelette and chips? ACTUALLY! sod that. Just realised I did have something planned after all - meatballs and spaghetti :D What am I like lol! xx

Day 2 of the shred done! Finding it easy with being off work but I know when I start the new job, it'll be hard motivating myself to do it in the evening!

Fast day today (I remembered lol!) 5 Finn crisps with sweet chilli ryvita for dinner, 2 BBQ quorn fillets for tea with broccoli and peas. 179 cals to spare so if I want anything more, will pick from quavers, alpen lights, jelly pots etc :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon all!

Where has this week gone?! Nearly time to start the new job..eek! Done day 3 of the shred this morning :) had a mouthful of fruit to set me up and after that I had Rachel's low fat vanilla yogurt with fruit and nut muesli and I added strawberries and grapes

image-2606593632.jpg

Mid afternoon I'm planning on making a Spanish omelette with salad. Tea will be marinated pork loins with vegetable fried rice. A tasty food day!

My plans for today..need to get showered and dressed again, drop the mother somewhere, go to the bank, go to a local salon to book HD brows before my hols (yikes!) also want to call somewhere else and book a shellac manicure..it's like £10 cheaper! Will probably come home to make dins and I need to call into old work to hand keys in. I don't mind as just about everyone is off so I'll stay and have a catch up with friend there :) up early tomorrow, 8am train to London.. :D xx

Breakfast looks well yummy. I keep thinking about muesli and might have to get some.

Whats HD brows?? Xx

I've never really been a big muesli eater but within the last 2 weeks, it's all I've wanted lol! Oh it's high definition brows. 7 steps or something to get perfect brows so they say! Includes tinting, waxing, threading and plucking etc. what am I letting myself in for lol! With my colouring if I don't do anything, I look a bit like an alien as they're so light you can hardly see them. I usually just fill in with eyeshadow but thought I'd try this as heard loads of good things about the shape etc :) lasts for 4-6 weeks xx

Yay! Xx

image-3118464348.jpg

Hi, I'm afraid I've let the side down on the shred, I did attempt it yesterday but have had a sore rib for a few days now and couldn't manage lots of the moves. Went to Zumba instead and even struggled with that so best I wait till is is better. I think its a pulled muscle but keeps flaring up. Will keep up what I can and join you a bit late when I can x

Hi, I'm afraid I've let the side down on the shred, I did attempt it yesterday but have had a sore rib for a few days now and couldn't manage lots of the moves. Went to Zumba instead and even struggled with that so best I wait till is is better. I think its a pulled muscle but keeps flaring up. Will keep up what I can and join you a bit late when I can x

Don't be daft! Hope it feels better soon! Jillian will wait for you! :) xx

Ok change of dinner plans because 1) I wasn't that hungry and 2) I can't be assed. So, cheese on toast instead. Nom! Xx

Drooltastic!

image-3034832908.jpg

That looks amazing! Hope it was as tasty as it looks xx

That looks amazing! Hope it was as tasty as it looks xx

Certainly was, one of my fav's! Xx

Morning! Up and at 'em :) just left Newcastle..London bound! We're running about 10 mins late but should hopefully make the time up along the way. Looks like its gonna be a lovely day and as usual, forgot me sunnies! See some of you later xx

Morning! Up and at 'em :) just left Newcastle..London bound! We're running about 10 mins late but should hopefully make the time up along the way. Looks like its gonna be a lovely day and as usual, forgot me sunnies! See some of you later xx

Whoop whoop! Want me to throw a spare pair of sunnies in my handbag?xx

Whoop whoop! Want me to throw a spare pair of sunnies in my handbag?xx

Aww that would be great if you could! Don't want to be squinting away if we're sat outside lol! Xx

if you go to a group the asia book is really good for ideas so many different ideas flick through it if you have the chance :)

I do have the Asia book and love i! xx

Last edited:
Aww that would be great if you could! Don't want to be squinting away if we're sat outside lol! Xx

Wrong thread I think?! :) I do have the Asia book though and love it haha xx

No worries :) see you soon xx

Back