IT GETS EASYER

sarah28

Yep bleave it or not im finding this lt just fab,i heard off ldz of u the 1st wk tellin me 2 stick at it,n im glad u did cause everythin u lot say is just so so true,ive not felt hungry all wkend n wkends r normally tough aint they,ive been 4 walks done the gardens n just lvd avin the gud weather,fink it helped cause i woz out n about,so get up n go out ppl it helps n takes ya mind off foooooooood x x

Good for you Sarah. Glad it's got easier now. I think the secret to this diet is to just keep plodding on. Taking your mind off it is a great thing to do. I also found weekends hard to start with but now they are just like any other. Well done Sarah and keep going.

also been doing the garden all day to keep myself distracted. i too used to get weighed on a saturday as it helped me through the weekend without thinking too much about food.

I'm also a saturday weigher and it really spurs you on through the rest of the weekend. I then have all week to look forward to my weigh in and the weekend.

Back