It going to be difficult today

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Well Mum and Dad are doing a big Roast dinner at their house this afternoon, for the whole famo.

They all know I am doing the diet and all support me, but this is one of my favourite time. Its not often we get together.

But I wont eat, 1 my sis won't let me and 2 my dad is aleays having seconds before anyone finishes firsts so i don't stand a chance. My aunt and uncle live next door to mum and dad, so will go over for a cuppa with them while the rest scoff!

Wish me luck....I'll let you all know how i get on x

Good Luck and try and get some decaf coffee, kenco and cart dor taste no different to regular. Only suggested these because with non decaf you retain more fluid.

Aw no! That sounds so painful! I'm lucky to have avoided all food being cooked at home, not sure how I'll do when I'm face with it.
Good luck and stay strong xxx

Just about to make the OH's bacon and egg sarnies for his lunch.....if only.......it's the smell that gets to me most!

Stay strong Kerry x

Good luck Kerry , I miss the social aspects of eating too. Gonna have a big family get together when I finsh LT. xx

I miss being a greedy cow!!! lol

Good luck Kerry, i am sure you will do yourself proud x x x

I was really controlled this week.. I bought my Xmas sweets (2 tins), and selection boxes and all sorts of yummy stuff... And they are all still intact!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But if i don't lose at least 4lb at weigh in tomorrow i am gonna pig out BIG TIME!! lol

Su, YOU ARE NOT going to pig out and undo all the good work that you have already done! Put those bloody chocolates somewhere where you can't get at them and forget about them, you want to be thin don't you? Why did you Xmas stuff in September? That's what I want to know! :rolleyes:

That told me!!! lol ... I have put them away... but i know where they are!! pmsl

I always start to buy early just so that it spreads the cost really... My little girl is into all sorts so she is quite easy to buy for, but my 2 boys are into computer games (grrrr) and will probably want a game that's released in Nov or Dec (manufacturers aren't silly are they?) so i buy everything else but theirs as early as i can x x

I can understand that, I can't imagine how difficult it is to buy for kids, having a niece and nephews is bad enough. Actually, I can't talk, I've already started the shopping too as I'll probably be on crutches come December....was thinking of making my Christmas cake this week too......but not entirely sure that's a good idea:rolleyes:

Good luck with the family meal, its so bloody hard sumtimes watching people eat scrummy grub infront of you.
To you christmas shoppers....?!!!? I know it makes sense really but its nuts!! I have to say, the last time I did this diet I went off chocolate for ages, could smell nd taste all the oil in it- once I regained the taste there was no going back! Anyway, completely lost my train of thought so will shut up now!!

See how good you are Sandra.. making the Christmas cake x x

I don't like fruit cake at all, so i am going to have...... wait for it (And i will wait for you to shout at me!! lol)...... Tesco Triple Layer Caramel Cake!! yummmmmmmmmmm

I have been dribbling over it for weeks.. In my (admittedly feeble) defence, i don't eat mince pies, Christmas cake or Christmas pudding..

Please don't shout at me toooo loud Sandra x x x

If i am being too nosey please say.. Why will you probably be on crutches?

Well I got through it...And it wasn't even that hard. I popped next door and helped my little cousin with her homework. I got back and they were just washing up, and making cups of tea.

I don't think i missed out on anything at all. I had a really fun day and for a change food wasn't central to it. yay me

Glad all went okay for you Kerry.

Su - You had better not touch those chocs! :eek:

xx

Nice one.... you should be proud... :)

Well done Kerry.. It just shows what determination you have x x

See how good you are Sandra.. making the Christmas cake x x

I don't like fruit cake at all, so i am going to have...... wait for it (And i will wait for you to shout at me!! lol)...... Tesco Triple Layer Caramel Cake!! yummmmmmmmmmm

I have been dribbling over it for weeks.. In my (admittedly feeble) defence, i don't eat mince pies, Christmas cake or Christmas pudding..

Please don't shout at me toooo loud Sandra x x x

If i am being too nosey please say.. Why will you probably be on crutches?[/QUOTE

I found out two weeks ago that I was born with congenital hip dysplasia, my sister was too but they found out when she was four, and have to have a hip replacement in November and the other one at some point in the future.....bit of a shock I can tell you! I thought that I had worn my hip out cos I had a shattered leg in 2006 and it took 3 years to mend so I limped for a long time but cos I had my own business and was travelling around the world I never took enough sick leave after the operations. My surgeon told me that being as thin as was healthily possible would be the best thing for me from now on but I still might not avoid having the second hip done at some point in the future. Turns out that I should never have run and I did half-marathons
in my twenties.
So I guess that I have serious incentive to lose the weight.....:rolleyes:

Wow!! What a story...

It's quite strange to think that in your twenties you were doing what is essentially right, but were actually damaging yourself..

It is good to have an incentive, but did you have to take it soooooooooo far!! lol

I hope you are proud of all that you have achieved ♥ ♥

Have you got an actual date in November? What are you going to do about the diet? How long will you be in? And please make sure you rest and recuperate properly x x

Gosh.. I am sooooooooo damn nosey!! lol x x x

Su it is lovely to have you as friend so don't worry about being nosey but I don't want to bore everyone with the minutaie of my life so will message you privately! X

Back