it s thursday!lets do it hour by hour!!!!

morning everyone day 2 for me, woke up feeling positive and thirsty glugged down a litre of water and a black coffee and just enjoy a toffee and walnut sachet (its gorgeous!)

good luck to those weighing in, be sure to come and tell us of your fab losses to give us inspiration lol

:)

just got back from school run starting to feel a bit peckish kjust gonna try and hold out till about eleven then i ll have my first tetra hope every one else is doing well

Ive just finished my 2nd pint of water and work is busy so keeping my mind off mind destroying thoughts... The biscuits have already come around twice with a jammy dodger (my favourite) being left on my desk :-(

Everyone's doing brilliantly today - all sounding so positive...

I'm just finishing off my first 1.5L and still not hungry for a Tetra Pack yet - might see if I can hold off until lunchtime..

Hello all,
Woke up this morning a bit more positive than last night when i wanted to devour a cheesy garlic pizza bread.
Well is weigh in at 2 so have stopped drinking- don't want to be full of fluid when i weigh in.
Just outr of interest how long b4 a weigh in do u all stop drinking
peachy
x

i normally leave a good 1.5 hrs before weigh in but every ones different

well had weigh in last nite and lost 6 lbs all ok today got a bar to take to work will report back tonite see yahh

We're all doing so well... it's funny reading the threads - anyone not doing a VLCD would be wondering what the hell we're on as we all sound so happy to be on it....!!! lmao

I've done by 1.5L of fizzy, starting on the 1.5L of still after my Tetra - managed to hold out until lunchtime.

Feel really good, am going to walk up the chemist and see if they've got any Ketosis test strips... weather fab and my trousers feel like they're slipping down everytime I walk up the stairs....

Is anyone else noticing any changes yet to how their clothes fit or their skin?

:)

Back from weigh in and lost 8lbs woohooo, not bad seen as i've only been ss since monday.

keep going girls x

Well done kirsty that's fantastic...

You've done great - you don't look big at all in your Aviator photo - young and very fresh faced..!

Aww ty hun you look really pretty in your pic

but as for not being big and young lol just good camera angles lol i'll be 28 in november.

Just checking in... I have tided, cleaned and turned my sons bedroom around, just feeding the kids and having a bit of a brake, then i have to sort out all there clothes that are in a heap, clean and tidy the landing and then start on my room, it's all go, kids are screaming as i cant play with them and they are giving me a headache., not really hungry so will drink my water and have a shake or soup later.

well, just back from lunch - having enjoyed my frozen tetra

am feeling ok, despite my personal life feeling life it is crumbling around me. however, I am determined to do this diet and shed the pounds. I have done too many restarts, and enough is enough!

I NEED to lose the weight, and I WANT to lose the weight, so I WILL lose the weight by sticking to this diet!

Back