it s thursday!lets do it hour by hour!!!!

just checking in doing ok on my 4 th litre of water had one tetra feeling good

congrats on your weight loss thats fab

hope everyone else is ok and no blips

Good luck Paula with your weigh-in....

can some one tell me how i can update my ticker tried clicking on it to fetch it up but i can t do it

Hi everyone,

My CDC has advised me to post on here while i'm having a bit of a tumble...

The truth is a few weeks back my friend's husband phoned me in pieces because his wife had a still birth. As you can imagine, as quick as anything i was off like a shot to visit and help look after there other little one. I was there only 2 days and forgot my shakes. Although i went with all positives that i would eat green salad, to cut a long story short things were so hectic i didnt get chance to eat and when i did it was a KFC. :cry: Was straight back on it and that week lost 2lbs. Not bad i figured.

The following week i was feeling a little low but still wanted to keep at CD. I ended up getting addicted to the CD bars and craving chocolate. 2lbs loss that week.

This week however has been another disaster. Although starting off the week with good intentions i ended up eating toast, picking at my fiances dinner (when he wasn't looking) and generally stealing bits of food like a child being naughty!!!

To my absolute astonishment i lost another 2lbs this week.

Although i am happy that i have lost weight and not gained, i can't help but be so bloosy annoyed at myself. I haven't drank nowhere near enough water each day. Constipated is not the word for what i'm going through, i'm literally in tears on the loo. I have tried Senakot which i bought from Boots last week, it hasn't helped in the slightest.

I'm really feeling low.

I'm so sorry to bring a downer on all your good/positive vibes.

The good news is though however, i am sat here with a 2l bottle of water taking large sips! I am determined now to trun myself around and shift this lard that has made me so unhappy for such a long time. The best thing is knowing that i am not alone and i have you guys for support. :eek:

Well done on your weight loss.Dont be hard on yourself,we would of all done the same in your position im sure take carexx:)

Hi want2bthin
Sorry you have had such a rough time lately, but stop being so hard on yourself! It is hard to get back on the wagon when you fall off and this is what this thread is about. If you are wavering and heading to the fridge, post something on here.
The other thing is, I was advised to have Dulcolax for loo department troubles. I would only take one though, I took 2 the first time and I had massive cramps for an entire day but one is much gentler.
Get glugging that water, I think it was Icemoose who suggested to another to aim to drink so much by lunch, so much in the afternoon, so much before bed. When its broken down like that its much better. Its daunting looking at an amount of water, whether it be the minimum 2 1/4 litres or 4, or whatever your level is and thinking , God, I have to get through this!
Keep posting, we are here to help each other X

Not bad, 2 3/4 litres of water so far!!! Poor Hannah has had a fall though on the way home from school, she fell backwards off a bench and has a massive egg on her head :( she has a couple of scraped knees, but behind them! All from falling off a bench..
Mummy found the cure though and I am the best mummy in the world for giving her some neapolitan ice cream before her tea!:D and I never even had a taste!!!:D:D:D

Nearly hometime....:D

Have drunk 3L and just had my 2nd Tetra of the day...

Good day so far - been on here for most of it :eek:

How's everyone else?

doing ok on my 5 th litre of water can t believe how quickly its goin down today gonna aim for 6 today feeling ok got one more tetra for later hopefully will be in ketosis tomorrow fingers crossed

It is really really hard to get back onto the wagon - im there and im still falling off! I think *prays* it is do able some how! Im on day three now of my re-start at complete SS with no picking and so far so good. Ive only had a bar so far today so still have three things to go :D

Im off to the pub after work YAY only have a well deserved diet coke lol....

You're doing well by keeping busy - go on the arcade whilst they're eating...

Back