It starts in the morning

Dan8317

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello as I'm coming back to cc after trying numerous diets. I'm actually sticking to the rc guidelines but as it is counting cals I hope you don't mind me coming on here aswell as the rc forum seems to be really quiet.

Weighing myself in the morning and absolutely dreading it but once I know how bad it is hopefully it'll just be down from here.

Would love to hear from some people and how they are finding cc and if they have lost a lot as I have at least 4/5 st to lose so going to take awhile.

Good luck all,
Dan x

lulum1986 said:
Well I'm in a similar situation not quite the same though. Last sept I started and lost 2.5 stone but have gained half a stone and been the same since December and haven't got any motivation at all. I'm going to ibiza in jul and Australia in march. You would think that would be enough.

Omg i'm so jealous those hols sound amazing!! Well at least look at the positive and you didnt put it all back on!!

Well all didn't go to plan and I didn't actually start the next day :( instead I done my usual switch from diet to diet but today it stops. Have had abit of a strange morning and its been emotional aswell but think its given me the kick up the bum I needed. I won't go into detail about it but it has made me realise that life is just to short and I need to do something about my weight now. I'm going to get a diary going soon on here aswell so please keep me company on this journey as its going to be a long one.

All the best,
Dan x

How's it going Dan?

I could have written that "going from diet to diet" myself. I will literally change which diet will "work" for me from one day to the next! Why do we do that to ourselves?! Just pick one & bloody stick to it. I'm sure there's some emotional/psychological reason behind it but it drives me mad.

Hope you're in a better place now, would be good to hear how you're getting on x

Hey lillymac,

Well things aren't going to bad at the moment. I'm currently doing slimfast with cc so that if I fancy food I can have it but within my cal allowance so I won't think I've broken it and binge. Reason I've gone for slimfast is to try and take the emphasis off food and to not have to think/plan everything. Fingers crossed this will work as I'm giving up hope. Will mainly just cc on weekends though as it fits in with family life better especially this weekend as its my birthday :)

Good luck,
Dan x

Back