It' Thursday **LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR**

Not an excuse Nicky......:whoopass:

Crisp sandwich yummy!! - Naughty Spooky tho - tee hee!! I just had my first Leek and Potato soup - how lush are they!!!! Has anyone tried the new pasta sachets??

:whoopass: Nicky, you can have one of those from me too :D especially after keeping away from the chocolate so well yesterday ;)
I'm having a good day today so far, Have had 3ltrs water a GT and 2 units

Good "morning" slimmers.
I had a nightmare this morning. I worked till 12, stayed chatting till 2am, got home and crashed into bed. Finished day 1 brilliantly:)

THEN, middle of the night my throat was killing me. I thought it was just dehydration so i reached for water and couldnt swallow. Coughed it all up.You wanna see the size on my throat! Ok, i can't swallow but ran to pharmacy this morning for throaty stuff and she told me that i had a hugely high temperature, and walked me back to my house!!! Hehe, i've been put in bed and been told to drink hot soup (which sucks as i can't have the cambridge ones). HOPEFULLY day 1 again for me tomorrow.....

Gotta love the flu eh? I'm off work, sitting in PJs, watching House and lurking on Minis. Alright, i have a killer headache, a leaky nose and find it hard to breathe but you gotta balance the good with the bad ;)

Good luck to you all on your CD missions, will be joining you again soon.

Oooh, btw, all you regulars that "know" Oli and Me....we've started planning the big day :D:D:D xxxx

Day 3 & am in ketosis so jolly happy. Have resisted temptation to hop on the scales (so far).

Come on pple, lets get through the next hour:)

Thanks HM - I had a feeling they might be awful

Well done plus - keep up the good work

BG - Sorry you are feeling poorly sick!! But come on!!!!!!!!!details!!!!!!!!! Don't leave us hanging!!! We want dates, colour schemes the works!! I'm soo excited!!!!!!!!
Vx

Hi

I am on day 2 using up my last lot of LL packs officially go onto CD on monday when I get my packs but couldnt wait till then. Needed to start the year off as I mean to go on.

Typical I get sick on day 1 but I managed to get through it fine. I am feeling pretty crappy today aching and sore throat but I will persevere. I am 2.5 litres down so far and plan to get another 1.5 down me today.

I am finding today a little harder as I am feeling hungry but will hold out for Ketosis to kick in.

I weighed myself and I was 11st have put on over xmas. I plan to get to 9st so should be there in a couple of months or so and I have not learnt my lesson from LL so will follow the CD to the tea and go through all the stages properly.

May pop on here later if I am still struggling

Jo

Hehe vicky...
Well, oli's christened and i'm not which allows us a church wedding, but i'm totally against religion. That leaves us a registry office and any other random location

We've decided on A CASTLE!!!!! WOOOO!!!
I love gothic buildings so any gothic castles/old buildings in south east wales would be brilliant. We've decided on south east wales cos he's a brummy, most of our friends are in south wales, and a lot of my family come from North Wales - seems fairly middlish to me :)
Chepstow is high on our list atm.... st pierre - go look;)

Erm, i want blue for bridesmaids (in fact it's scarily similar to the blue of the minis logo) and my mother has already started designing invites (she's a bit like our spookster - arty farty ;))

Small ceremony with immediate family and some close friends, and then a BIG reception (and some of you may find a lil invite along the way ;))

Phew, that was quite an essay!

Good afternoon and welcome to the day one people new and not so new (didnt' want to say old hee hee)

I've been swimming with my little man this morning, it was lovely and warm and I walked halfway there and back (it's about four miles round trip so two aint bad) then I've done a steady 15 mins on the stepper thingy, I know I should take it easy ssing but it's just like walking if you go steady.

Got two lovely skirts from the Charidddy shop size.........16!!!!!!! I was a 26 on 16th October so it's very exciting, 16 trousers can be a bit muffiny still or some not even do up but I'm getting there, roll on the 14's

Keep it up restart people, you're doing really well and do you realise the power of the GT???? I've never tried it but keep reading about you lot and want some now hee hee, might get dh to call at Morrys on the way home it's too cold now hee hee xx

Im nearly 2 litres down but am starting to get a bit of a headache....I had a really nice cofee not long ago with a bit of vanilla shake in it what a diffrence thanks to icemoose for that tip!

BG - that sounds totally wonderful - I shall Google Chepstow in a min. Keep us updated on how things are going. Good luck with the planning! Vx

:bliss:

We're like a married couple already, i trully can't wait to be his wife though.
We live together and work together, we're probably apart for about 5 hours a week - apart from today cos i'm off sick and he's working his arse off. I miss him so much.

Disgusting isn't it? hehe xxxxx

Ahh, I used to work with my fella too but I moved jobs. I do miss him during the day:sigh:

Come work for me! Oli's making £200 every 3 days in tips! WEDDING FUND!

Crazy - ness!!

Tip your waiters guys xxxx

Hey guys... finally got in from work.. have chance to be on the PC early as Childminder phoned to say could they drop DS home as they are running late (Doh! Yes of Course! Saves me doing it!!)

Had a fab day and despite my sorrow at this mornings scales - can I say this evenings are looking very good indeed. First Official Weigh-in after Chrimbo tonight and I'm happy to say I will be pretty much the same weight as I was before Chrimbo. Which for me is an achievement!

Have done about 4 litres of water today which I'm ahppy with and had 3 tetras. No headaches and I'm on Day 4 and not feeling any hunger, my doubts about being in Ketosis have flown away!!!

Going to the pub tonight after my weigh-in with the girls that I met on LL and now we all do Cambridge together in a group session.

Hope you're all OK?

just came on here as there all in my kitchen eating eclaires and cream .They are not bringing them into the room bless them but i know they have them .So here i am waffleing on here hope everyone had a great day and drank all ther water .still on plan and did great over xmas even with it been totm so :D .Well i can hear them putting plates in sink for me to wash so must go herd them back in to wash up xx

Back