It' Thursday **LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR**

PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION.

Im on Day four and apparently when your in ketosis your not hungry. Well it must be my mind playing tricks with me. I so so so want chocolate, cakes and cookies. mmmmm

Ive had two shakes today, but have the worst sore throat possible, i find it hard to swallow, and was so hungry when I got in from work I had 2 oz of tuna. Hope this will be ok. This is my first time on CD, and if I cant even do the first week, how am I gonna be.

God let myself down bigstyle.

Should I have the other shake, or just miss it cause I had the Tuna.

Feel terrible now. Sorry for ranting ladies, and congrats to all of you who are doing good. Keep up the good work.:cry:

Hi Jools

You may be experiencing emotional hunger rather than physical hunger. Maybe drink more water or have some black tea of coffee??

You should definitely have your last pack. Forget the 2oz of tuna, don't let this trigger an eating bout or you'll feel a million times worse!!

What's done is done now and you'll be fine if you can just stop eating NOW.

Good luck, the diet DOES get easier i promise.

Hi Jools

Don't be too hard on yourself CD can be tough. 2oz of tuna is certainly not the end of the world but you must have all your shakes as you need the nutrition to stop your body going into starvation mode. Draw a line under it and take it one day at a time.

Good luck

Georgie
xx

evening all
dont worry jools ur mind plays tricks on you at the biginning of cd, it wants those old foods back, well done you for sticking with just a wee bit of protien

Thanks everyone for your kind replies. Im feeling stronger now. This site is a sole source of support. I just love it.

Going to have my last shake, then prob go to bed after eastenders. Im so sad.

Good nite, and thanx.:)

Back