Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

italian - anyone up for a challenge - help needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Kaskard.poppy, 15 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaskard.poppy

Kaskard.poppy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st12.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its my birthday today and am being really good, but tomorrow we are out for a meal and I really would like something nice, we are off out to a local Italian with the family. Heres a link to their menu.

Bella Capri menu

Any ideas what would be the best option, I want to "forget about diet" for the night

Thanks for any help

Clare x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    I would go for the salmon (you could count parmesan as healthy extra?) or maybe the soup (if it was tomato/minestrone and allow about 6 syns for oil) then have the penne all'arrabiata or the steak with a side salad.

4. Kaskard.poppy

Kaskard.poppy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st12.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Mmm soup - sounds good option and penne or steak, but would love salmon but fish is :eek: no go for me,

Thanks for imput, have only just started so still not 2 sure on things

Thank you

Clare x

Last edited: 15 July 2011
  5. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    You're welcome. Enjoy your meal!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.