Italian meals - best options?

I will succeed!!!
I've got two meals out this weekend - Friday with the family, and then lunch with my friend on Saturday. Luckily both Italian (which I figured would be easiet?).

I am thinking of going for a green day and having a veggie pasta. But I waitressed in one of the places we're going and know how much oil etc they put into the sauces.

What would you suggest other than pasta with plain tomato sauce?

xxx

My head option would have gone for the tomato one to, but my heart and flab would have gone for the canneloni and garlic and cheese bread :D followed by Tiramisu. :break_diet:

what about a rice dish?

I would have went for the tomato pasta as well lol. xx

I'm not a big rice fan with Italian stuff but it's an idea...thanks :D

And soccermom...I hear ya! Marco's is amazing and if I had my way I'd be having the tomato and cheese garlic bread, calzoni and choccy fudge cake...but I won't. I need to lose a good amount this week...which is hard as my weakness is Italian food x

I have the similar problem for tonights dinner and going to have the pasta in tomato sauce. How many syns do you reckon that will be Sticky? My C said it would probably be the best option but have to bare in mind that the pasta would be fresh and the tomato sauce would have oil in it.

Hope you enjoy your lovely meals out hun x

Back