Italian

shiv87

Hello all....

Newbie here.I'm going out for an Italian tomorrow afternoon for my mums birthday and I'm really worried about what to have to eat.I've only been there once before where I had a lighter portion of carbonara & half a garlic pizza bread but I wasn't on a diet!

I weigh in on a Saturday so can't afford to go over and I only tend to use some of my weeklys on a Saturday evening.

What's your advice???

And how much do you think the carbonara would be???

hello. i can only give you what i have in the pocket guide which is that a carbonara is 17pp

mushroom risotto is 15pp
penne arrabiata is 15pp
beef lasagne is 16pp
seafood risotto is 16pp

garlic bread, i baguette is 11
1/4 cheese and garlic pizza bread is 5pp

but don't forget that's only approx! portion sizes differ depending on where you go !

have you looked to see if there is a website with the NI of for where you are going ? this will give the values so you can actually work out what it will be for that restaurant ! xxx

Thanks very much bridesmaid to be.no I've looked on the website it's just a very tasty looking menu no information.I'll have something light before I go so I don't pig out as it is weigh in day in the morning.

X

thats ok. no problem :)

:( boo, its always easier if they provide the information so we can make the choices before we go and know exactly what we are having !

hope you have a great time ! good luck with weighing in the morning! xxx

:eatdrink051:

I did have White wine & I had a starter portion of carbonara and lost 2lb at weigh in on Saturday...used all my weeklys on saturday as I usually do and think it may have caught back up on me as I've gone back up...I need to work very hard at the gym this week!!!x

Back