Itchy?!

Kele

Hello everybody,
I was wondering if anybody else has had or got itchy skin?!
This is the 3rd time around on a vlcd, but 1st time on S&S, and I don't recall having it before on Exante or CD, so it may not be diet related but I don't normally suffer from rashes etc.
I've been on the diet for 10 days now and for the last 5 days I've had an itchy stomach and tops of legs, but the last 2days the top of my legs have been really itchy and driving me mad! I have a red blotchy rash on the tops of my legs and the front going down to the inside of my knees?!
Any1 know of this maybe being caused by the diet? It might not even be related but not sure what else it could be?
I'm not overly worried as it comes and goes but it's driving me insane!! :-/
Thanks for any response,
Kele x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

are you taking any additives like psyllium husks?

Oh :s then I don't know sorry. Maybe try some itch relief cream x

Thats really strange... Ive got the same problem.. my hands last night were absolutely crimson and itchy, my stomach and back are too

Possibly coincidence but still....

How bizarre, I have been itching like mad lately but mine is in my hair and top of my shoulders, at first thought I had caught head lice from my granddaughter but after thoroughly checking that wasnt the case but it wakes me up I get so itchy

I've also noticed itching. I thought about t being the diet then thought nahh. Maybe it's something to do with the liver detoxing, because you itch with liver problems? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Atleast I'm not the only 1 who's itchy? Lol it's so annoying tho isn't it? It's mostly at the top of my legs and my stomach.
Thanks Deezer I will email S&S and see what they say and in the meantime get some cream to try and calm it down, thanks! :)
Xx

"Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels!"

Hi Kele, did you get a reply from S&S??

I've been super super itchy since starting VLCD but didn't even occur to me that it could be related? I never had itchy skin or sensitive skin before.... I tried changing my washing powder and re-washing all my clothes and bed sheets but nothing helped.

My stomach and bottoms of my legs are my problem areas... I've even scratched so hard that I've broken skin on more than one occasion!

When I had hodgkins one of the symptoms was itchy legs to the point that is make them bleed. Nott saying its that. But I used e45 cream mixed with a few drops of peppermint oil. It does relieve it xx

Yeah it's really cooling. Although don't put it on after you've just shaved!! Stings a bit x

I learnt the hard way haha. X

Has anyone heard back from S&S see if there is a link?

Back