Its a family thing!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Although this forum feels like a family, mine are literally all joining in!

First it was me and my oldest sister. We stick together through most things and have promised each other not to cheat now and i will never let her down. Both WI's we have been too together we lost exactly the same amounts!

Then my seriously overweight middle sister joined in but quit after 2 hours...her partner said "you should eat" nice guy huh? We think of him as a feeder, keeping her big so she wont leave him. We dont speak so i cant tell her to get a grip. She has put on 7 stone since been with him (3yrs)...i hope she sorts herself out.

Now my dear mummy is on it! and how different we are! she loves the vanilla and chicken, which i hate, and she cant stand the chocolate and strawberry, which i love!

Hopefully all 3 of us can show my other sister it can be done and she will give it a go. She is hoping for a gastric band through the NHS but it wont happen. I hope she sorts it out, shes only 30 but i think shes putting a huge strain on her heart.:(

Families eh?

Does anyone else have people in there lives doing LT with them?

not me, but good luck to all of you.. your doing great xx

Im all alone too doing this, which sometimes makes it hard but when I log on here there are lots of other people in the same boat so that helps, now I must go and do my stomach crunches or I will always have a flabby belly, Nite everyone

I am on it alone also in the family, My sister started it 3 times but could not last over 4 or 5 days, And :D My Brother he had a full breakfast in the morning, Started Lipotrim in the afternoon and 4 hours later caved in and had an Indian..He said it was to much for him has he got a headache and was starving :D:D

My mum went on it but quit after 4 days. She keeps saying she's going to get back on it but I don't think she will. And my little (alright, middle) sister wants to do it but she's only 16 and only about a stone overweight so I'm definitely not happy about her doing it and hopefully no pharmacist worth his salt will let her do it either.

Work, however, is a different story. Everyone seems to be on it lol

My niece is 16 and wants to do it so my sister and i tested her. Gave her 3 powders and she only managed 2 before tucking into a hearty jacket spud! haha!

My other half's doing it with me. He's doing brilliantly and even had a cup of peppermint tea yesterday - that's something I thought I'd never see!

My OH just started yesterday, I am in my 6th week, he is finding it hard, but I am here to help him, plus he is sooooooooo stubborn, and he will just tell himself that if I can do it then he can :giggle:

I feel so bad for him though :(

Back