Its a family thing!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sarahv25, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Although this forum feels like a family, mine are literally all joining in!

First it was me and my oldest sister. We stick together through most things and have promised each other not to cheat now and i will never let her down. Both WI's we have been too together we lost exactly the same amounts!

Then my seriously overweight middle sister joined in but quit after 2 hours...her partner said "you should eat" nice guy huh? We think of him as a feeder, keeping her big so she wont leave him. We dont speak so i cant tell her to get a grip. She has put on 7 stone since been with him (3yrs)...i hope she sorts herself out.

Now my dear mummy is on it! and how different we are! she loves the vanilla and chicken, which i hate, and she cant stand the chocolate and strawberry, which i love!

Hopefully all 3 of us can show my other sister it can be done and she will give it a go. She is hoping for a gastric band through the NHS but it wont happen. I hope she sorts it out, shes only 30 but i think shes putting a huge strain on her heart.:(

Families eh?

Does anyone else have people in there lives doing LT with them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    not me, but good luck to all of you.. your doing great xx

4. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Im all alone too doing this, which sometimes makes it hard but when I log on here there are lots of other people in the same boat so that helps, now I must go and do my stomach crunches or I will always have a flabby belly, Nite everyone

5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I am on it alone also in the family, My sister started it 3 times but could not last over 4 or 5 days, And :D My Brother he had a full breakfast in the morning, Started Lipotrim in the afternoon and 4 hours later caved in and had an Indian..He said it was to much for him has he got a headache and was starving :D:D

Sarahv25 likes this.
  6. Sarahv25

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Guess my sis is the quickest quitter then, 2 hours....crazy!

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My mum went on it but quit after 4 days. She keeps saying she's going to get back on it but I don't think she will. And my little (alright, middle) sister wants to do it but she's only 16 and only about a stone overweight so I'm definitely not happy about her doing it and hopefully no pharmacist worth his salt will let her do it either.

Work, however, is a different story. Everyone seems to be on it lol

8. Sarahv25

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My niece is 16 and wants to do it so my sister and i tested her. Gave her 3 powders and she only managed 2 before tucking into a hearty jacket spud! haha!

9. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

My other half's doing it with me. He's doing brilliantly and even had a cup of peppermint tea yesterday - that's something I thought I'd never see!

10. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My OH just started yesterday, I am in my 6th week, he is finding it hard, but I am here to help him, plus he is sooooooooo stubborn, and he will just tell himself that if I can do it then he can :giggle:

I feel so bad for him though :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.