Its a Long Road...

Smurfette

Silver Member
Decided to redo the lipotrim diet as i have a wedding in 3 weeks and in the last 2 months have put on over a stone because i majorly felll off the wagon on the general good eating i had been doing for about a year.

Well, no cant say it was a good eating diet - it really was a try not to eat much diet..howandever i must explain i have a bad relationship with foods and only akshully eat ones that are not good - like bread chips chocolate.. but i had managed to stop the addiction adn replace it mainly with ricecakes...and the odd treat!

anyway - i did manage to get down to 10st3lb at my best but that was last year - was feeling good i let the reins slip after xmas with all the bad weather and i made way too many bad decisions...takeaways, baguette bread crisp sandwiches...

so every week the wedding loomed closer and i could see my tummy getting bigger again. not good. decided to start lipotrim monday 8th march - weighing 11st9lb
first day i was full of determination - had my shakes and drank loadsa water...felt like this challenge was one i was able to stick to for at least the upcoming week (take one week at a time strategy) anyway went for my run/walk felt good.

weighed myself on day 2 -5lb.wayhey. a good start, slept in a bit tho this am, didnt have time for shake and forgot to bring them to work. drank water all day. still felt positive. when got home had arranged to meet running buddy straight away so no time to lose and wasnt particularly hungry so off i went run 20mins walk 40mins. visit friend.

One hour and half later...hunger. had to call into supermarket for dog food. oh no food everywhere. bought things. came home stuffed them all in to me.

Ever since. feel so gutted and disappointed with myself. was almost too afraid to put this up...i know i deserve no sympathy - i am doing this for noone else but me. where is my willpower gone. why didnt i resist. i have no excuse.. please dont get cross with me tho - i need to put this in writing so that i am not pretending i didnt do what i did but i know i will start again tomorrow and this time lesson learned. DRINK the BLOODY shakes!!!!!

i'm afraid to weigh myself now but i think i will leave that til the morning. i hope my journey from here can only get better.. sorry for letting me and all of u down. :cry: but i will try harder tomorrow .. this is not the end of my journey.

Think the lesson is not to feel guilty, just put it behind you and start a new day, think of it as a blip, good luck you CAN do it!!!!

thanx blodwen. i do feel better having it up in black adn white. tomorrow is another day to not botch it up. thanx again

Decided to redo the lipotrim diet as i have a wedding in 3 weeks and in the last 2 months have put on over a stone because i majorly felll off the wagon on the general good eating i had been doing for about a year.

Well, no cant say it was a good eating diet - it really was a try not to eat much diet..howandever i must explain i have a bad relationship with foods and only akshully eat ones that are not good - like bread chips chocolate.. but i had managed to stop the addiction adn replace it mainly with ricecakes...and the odd treat!

anyway - i did manage to get down to 10st3lb at my best but that was last year - was feeling good i let the reins slip after xmas with all the bad weather and i made way too many bad decisions...takeaways, baguette bread crisp sandwiches...

so every week the wedding loomed closer and i could see my tummy getting bigger again. not good. decided to start lipotrim monday 8th march - weighing 11st9lb
first day i was full of determination - had my shakes and drank loadsa water...felt like this challenge was one i was able to stick to for at least the upcoming week (take one week at a time strategy) anyway went for my run/walk felt good.

weighed myself on day 2 -5lb.wayhey. a good start, slept in a bit tho this am, didnt have time for shake and forgot to bring them to work. drank water all day. still felt positive. when got home had arranged to meet running buddy straight away so no time to lose and wasnt particularly hungry so off i went run 20mins walk 40mins. visit friend.

One hour and half later...hunger. had to call into supermarket for dog food. oh no food everywhere. bought things. came home stuffed them all in to me.

Ever since. feel so gutted and disappointed with myself. was almost too afraid to put this up...i know i deserve no sympathy - i am doing this for noone else but me. where is my willpower gone. why didnt i resist. i have no excuse.. please dont get cross with me tho - i need to put this in writing so that i am not pretending i didnt do what i did but i know i will start again tomorrow and this time lesson learned. DRINK the BLOODY shakes!!!!!

i'm afraid to weigh myself now but i think i will leave that til the morning. i hope my journey from here can only get better.. sorry for letting me and all of u down. :cry: but i will try harder tomorrow .. this is not the end of my journey.
Smurfette dont beat yourself up please!!
Its happened a lot of us with different diets!!No one has the right to get cross with u!!
Listen to what Blodwen said.
Best thing to do is to start again tomorrow!!
And stick at it as best you can..Dont throw the towel in!!xx

Smurfette, I started on March 8th as well. Day one I was mentally eating all sorts of food come 9 pm.

I think the trick is to stay out of the shops or anywhere that you can give in to an impulse to act on the hunger until you get over the first few days. If I had been in a shop on Monday night I know I would have cracked and ate something.

I chose the Lipotrim diet as I have a food addiction and I knew the only way I'd kick it was if I got the food out of the way and dealt with the underlying problems.

I know its a killer when you have to prepare food for others (including the dog:)) but I just cook the tea really quickly and then take myself out of the kitchen.

Keep at it Smurfette, one day at a time.

Cheers
Dee

One day at a time is definitely the way to go.

That, and lots of early nights, is what has seen me through!

How ya doing Smurfette, got yourself off to a better start hun???

Chin up and a take each day at a time!!! We can all do this!

Hi smurfette how you doing now???

hi all only getting chance to post up now as ahad such a busy day yesterday - am in such a better place thanx to your support. i have gotten myself into the zone and am feeling so positive about tackling this.. I was off to my pole dancing class nite with an attitute of how this is so doable- i had my shakes yesterda- tasting even better now that i stopped trying to mix them with just a fork :D i got myself a little container which i shake them away in and they go down soooo much easier. After class i visited a friend and told her i was trying this diet - she was concerned but is supportive. then I danced my butt off on the WII just dance program with her daughter for about an hour - soooo much fun!! i really worked up a sweat!! i was so tired when i got home i fell into bed and this morning was on the scales - weighin 11st3lb (and 6oz) thats -6 already!! Go me!! (how do i change that on my tracker?) anyway that motivated me to ahve my shake this morning.... i must get my next one now i could do with a boost! thanx again for ur support and checking in with me!! hope ye all getting on good!

Nice!!! You've got yourself off to a great start :D

To change your weight just click on your ticket in your signature, it'll take you to the website, just enter your personal pin, and then you'll get the options up to change your current weight :) can enter the date of the weight aswell and after a few entries it'll make a little graph for ya, pretty cool stuff

Need to get myself one of them Wii's, heard so much great things!!! Afraid it'll gather dust tho I have a great tendancy to neglect anything that isn't my PC :X lol hope today is good too Smurfy x

Today has been a good day tho i have a bit of a headache...sorta lightweighted..tho that may be tiredness! went for my run .. no walk today it was pishing down. was so good to get home showered and warm again. had my last shake of the day and i am wrecked. daily dose of glee and then i'm off to my leaba!

Today has been a good day tho i have a bit of a headache...sorta lightweighted..tho that may be tiredness! went for my run .. no walk today it was pishing down. was so good to get home showered and warm again. had my last shake of the day and i am wrecked. daily dose of glee and then i'm off to my leaba!

You have pretty much written my night except I went for a walk.....am off to have my shake the watch lost and then hit my leaba!! LOL!

have recorded lost - my tv buttons arent working so glee on the laptop nice handy option... if i ever get off this forum! enoy sci-fi!

I had to google leaba to see what it was, lol, irish for bed apparently, you guys call a bed a leaba?! :D

Yes....it's pronounced laba aswell lol

a good day methinks - it was busy no run this evening tho - had to get the hair coloured (priorities!):D theres always 2moro to catch a few miles! at 11st1 and 6oz today so think thats -8 since monday. nice.

well i knew it would happen...even as i followed another thread all week i knew and sure enough i went out and drank last nite! i know i know B-O-L-D-N-E-S-S i dont have an excuse. it affected my weight naturally +1lb. back on the straight and narrow again today. motivated by THE DRESS arriving! it fits but not sure about looks good..akshully pretty sure about the doesnt look good. but with 2 weeks to work on it maybe by the wedding it will look great. on a positive note i had to stand in a shop today for AGES surrounded by sweets they were calling to me but i resisted. i know some might think big whoopee but for me it marked a change in my mindset that i was able to ignore the little voice going go on sure one wont matter. came home and had a shake instead.

Well done for ignoring those voices in the shop! I went to do the weekly supermarket shop for the family today, and the smell of bread nearly floored me:eating:. But I managed to resist. It's really hard not to pick when you've a family to feed. Looking forward to tomorrow when I can refuse to even go in the kitchen.

was at a family event yesterday and refused all the lovely food that was on offer - well imoressed with myself. even if it was only making up for Friday nite -i stuck at it. Today is hard...mondays are just sooo long. nearly through it tho!! homework club sandwiches to resist now tho so deep breaths!!

still hanging in... tho there are times its getting to me... wondering if its possible to have a rice cake seeing as u are able to eat a flapjack ?? surely there cant be much in one of them either but the ricecake is at least edible!..<sigh> struggling with drinking water too... yea re all fab with yer 3/4/5 litres i'm lucky to get one litre into me....okay i'm off to get another glass while i think of it!

Back