It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Well done for getting started with the gym! Hopefully it will b paying off soon! X x

Ohhhh Zoe... I'm not sure it was such a good idea this morning!! I woke up in a curled ball and had trouble moving lmao!!No pain, no gain!!! x

I woke up and couldn't move either this morning and all i did was box on the wii for an hour. My entire body killed this morning. I just hadthought when i got it, it was like "if i hurt, it must have done some good"

RubyRed80 said:
Ohhhh Zoe... I'm not sure it was such a good idea this morning!! I woke up in a curled ball and had trouble moving lmao!!No pain, no gain!!! x

Hehe this made me laugh! U must have worked hard and it must have done u good! Have a good day today x x

I'm not sure workouts are meant to be THIS painful?? I swear the instructors have tried to kill me!! x

I'm not sure workouts are meant to be THIS painful?? I swear the instructors have tried to kill me!! x

Haha :D I was like this too after my first personal training session, I went to bed at around 8pm that night and slept right through til the following morning - and I could hardly walk the next day!!

I'm walking like i've had some sort of accident haha! It even hurts to laugh about it :rotflmao:

Cooked up a lovely dinner. Pasta bolognaise with heaps of side salad and my hexa of grated cheese :p Taking the left overs for lunch tomorrow :D

WI #2 tomorrow!! xx

Just got back from WI number 2. I've gained a pound :( Very disappointed. I've been so good.

Consultant says it might be down to the fact that i've swam twice and been to the gym once. My joints may be retaining water or something.

*Off to munch on a Mars bar* xxx

My old consultant used to say it sometimes can take 3 weeks for your body to get used to exercise. Don't be disheartened stick in and it will drop off you :) x

Eat the first mars bar but back away from the 2nd! Don't b set back by a gain, it's only a small gain and u can def lose next week I'm sure of it. X x

I know I shouldn't be disheartened but gaining on the 2nd week wasn't part of the plan :(I didn't have the Mars bar in the end. Was a good girl. Had a SW fry up for dinner instead. I even went to bed without my WI reward of Angels Delight!!

RubyRed80 said:
I know I shouldn't be disheartened but gaining on the 2nd week wasn't part of the plan :(I didn't have the Mars bar in the end. Was a good girl. Had a SW fry up for dinner instead. I even went to bed without my WI reward of Angels Delight!!

I no u gained but u should still have had ur treat, u had a good week and u should treat ur self because of that. X x

Aw boo to the gain, but you could be in for a big loss next week to compensate - stick with it, you're doing great.

I do feel a bit down in the dumps about it all. I'm sticking to plan but I really need a loss this week to boost my mood! x

Thanks Zoe and Gem :)Sitting here snacking into my Ryvita's with ham, tomato and DairyLea Triangles! Not as appetising as a nice sandwich with chunky bread!!

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to minimins! I hope that you'll find the group helpful as you go through your journey. We're all in this together.

Hello Michelle,Welcome to minimins! I hope that you'll find the group helpful as you go through your journey. We're all in this together.
Hello!Thanks for stopping by :) The group here are wonderful. Getting loads of support and encouragement every day! x

Good on u for sticking to it today! X x

Uh oh. It's a work colleagues birthday and has brought treats in for us all.So far I have had 2 little cupcakes and 1 and a half cheese twists!! I'm doomed!! x

Back