It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Oooh snap on the white thorntons egg! I'm too scared to open mine as I won't stop till its gobbled up! Good luck for WI tonight! Xx

Thanks Zoe, I will let you know how I get on. I am surrounded my chocolate after Easter, but have promised myself if I want it I have to syn it!! Tasha x

Thanks, I am terrified!!!! I am sure that my scales at home are wrong but being overweight is the only thing that makes me seriously unhappy and I have spent the last seven years chasing the dream, now is the time to put into reality, it is going to be a long hard slog but worth it!! Tasha x
My scales are wrong at home too. I weigh over a STONE lighter on them.... I somehow prefer them ;-)The Thornton's egg is there.... taunting me!! xx

1 hour 15 to go!! eek!! Will let you know how I get on! Thanks for all of your support! Tasha xx

Good luck! xx

1.5 off!!! YAY :D xx

Celebrating by eating some of my Thorntons egg!!

Thanks Ruby, just come back from my first meeting, the good news is that my scales are correct and I am not another stone heavier, the bad news is I have to lose the best part of five Stone to get to 9.5 Stone!!! eek! Tasha x

Thanks Ruby, just come back from my first meeting, the good news is that my scales are correct and I am not another stone heavier, the bad news is I have to lose the best part of five Stone to get to 9.5 Stone!!! eek! Tasha x

You can do it :) SW is so easy, you forget you're actually 'dieting'. x

Thanks Ruby, am going to give it a damn good try Tasha x

Woohoo 1.5 well done! Xx

Thank you ladies!! Was very happy considering I had a naughty day last Thursday! Bring on a stone!! xx

Good morning, and happy weekend.

Been having a rough couple of days emotionally - men are b*stards at the best of times :( and i've been finding i've been reaching for the comfort food a little too much. Most of the time not even noticing what I'm shoving in my mouth so i've really no idea what or how much i've consumed.

I feel so fat. So worthless and that i'm not worthy or being loved. Who would want someone almost 16stone?! It's a vicious circle i've always found myself in and my self esteem is rock bottom right now.

Sorry for the rant :(

Don't feel like that u r def worthy of being loved 1 million percent. Everyone has down times so don't worry too much about what ur eating right now as u need to get ur self in the right place first otherwise ur just giving urself more worry. At the end of it all really u rnt going to b changed as a person, if all the weight fell off overnight (we can dream eh!) then u would b the same person and that is a person that is just as good as any size 8 or 10 girl and a person that is worthy of lots of love. Hope u cheer up soon and feel better and I agree absolute idiots blokes r! Lots of hugs xx

OMG I could have written that post. I'm exactly the same. I only seem attracted to guys who treat me likr sh1t. Any decent guys must have a screw loose or they wouldn't be interested in me would they. I went on like that for years and then gave them up completely. That's where I'm still at the present time and I now think I'm so stuck in my ways I think that's how I'll always be.

Hope you can past it though if that's what you want. You are so worth it and all you need is a bit of confidence in yourself and TBH you are in the right place for that. :)

OMG I could have written that post. I'm exactly the same. I only seem attracted to guys who treat me likr sh1t. Any decent guys must have a screw loose or they wouldn't be interested in me would they. I went on like that for years and then gave them up completely. That's where I'm still at the present time and I now think I'm so stuck in my ways I think that's how I'll always be.

Hope you can past it though if that's what you want. You are so worth it and all you need is a bit of confidence in yourself and TBH you are in the right place for that. :)

I need to push past this. I want to settle down, marry and have children. But I think I need to work on 'me' first. What sort of mother would I make being the wreck that I am now? I just hope I don't leave it too late.

Don't feel like that u r def worthy of being loved 1 million percent. Everyone has down times so don't worry too much about what ur eating right now as u need to get ur self in the right place first otherwise ur just giving urself more worry. At the end of it all really u rnt going to b changed as a person, if all the weight fell off overnight (we can dream eh!) then u would b the same person and that is a person that is just as good as any size 8 or 10 girl and a person that is worthy of lots of love. Hope u cheer up soon and feel better and I agree absolute idiots blokes r! Lots of hugs xx

Blokes really are complete sods. The nicest bloke I know is an ex who I still get on amazingly with now, however he's got a girlfriend so no hope there lol!

I seem to have this thought stuck in my head that once I get rid of this excess weight, then everything will be ok and fall into place. One can dream, eh?

Oooh I think we all have that dream! I def feel that once I get weight sorted everything will b okay. And tbh I think that is kind of true as we will b happier and more kinda able and wanting to b ourselves and let ourselves have more experiences and stuff but then I think u should have a goal that kinda relates to who u r already like thinking I want to wear nicer clothes cos I love going out with friends or want to b able to b more confident at work. It will make u realise that weight is a hurdle that's in the way it's not the end of it all and may also help u remember the things u love doing and the things that people love about u! It's rubbish isn't it! And men hmmmmpf well luckily for me a horrendous break up has allowed me to really focus on what I want but have given up on men for a while! Too much bloody hassle! I hope u feel better soon, sorry to ramble on just don't like people feeling down especially as u can see from ur diary so far ur a brilliant person! Xx

Zoe - you always write lovely posts, and what you say makes lots of sense.

Ruby Red - boo to men, they can be proper sh1ts at times. I had all the same thoughts that you had before I met my husband, I seemed to attract all the horrible ones. Thankfully I saved the best til last and couldn't ask for a better hubby - this will happen for you too, you just haven't met him yet. Big hugs xxxx

Back