It's a new Jax attack!

Mornig all,
Hope you are all well. I had another slip-ended up drinking half a bottle of wine and have now gained some Glycogen back-not even considering it to be fat! But I am still in the 19's-just! Today would have been the first week on a VLCD and had I stuck to it properly, I would have had a better loss but, with 3 slips this week I have still managed to lose 7lbs and I am pleased with that-for now!
I know next week is going to be a good one !

Jax

Hello,
Just been reading through all your posts and it's been lovely to read how well you are doing!!

A CD Counsellor has been in touch and because my BMI is high-she will need to have a form signed by my doctor. So, can't wait to to get this all started! .
It's been hard to keep focused on the 'Tesco Milkshake' plan that I had put myself on. Sounds like an excuse but, without a counsellor and his/her support I have succumbed to my little voice that keeps telling me that 'food=love' for myself-and it blinking well does not!!!

Can't wait to start CD-wont be long now!!!
Wait for me girlies!
Love
Jax

Good morning,
How are you all ?
Sadly, I am still waiting for a start with a Counsellor!!!
I am starting to think there is something wrong with me! Lol.
At the moment I am still 19.13 and struggling to keep at that as not having a Counsellor is a 'good' excuse not to start properly. Shameful attitude.
To be honest-if I don't get onto a programme this week, I will have to go onto a low calorie diet and join Slimming World. Nothing wrong with that-just means the losses will be slower. I must do something this week as I cannot stay this weight-every bone in my body hurts and am now limping due to a heel problem that will only improve with a weight loss.

Anyway, hope you are all staying well. Will read through posts when I get home ths evening-have a lovely day everyone.
Jax

Hello girlies,
I am still here !!!!!!:(

Don't know what's going on! Counsellor had sent one form out but haven't received it? She has sent out another one-and I haven't received that either!!!!

Linda-if you are around-could you refer me to another counsellor? As I am soooooo desperate to get started and the lady you put me in touch with can only do Saturdays -and I am thinking that by the time I get a form for the doctor and then get an appointment-another 2 weeks will have passed. Have put on weight and am so frightened of getting up to 21 stones. Am now 20.4lbs again. :mad:

OK end of my moan-how are you all doing.? You girls are my inspiration and without you girlies sharing your experiences-I would be even further in trouble with my weight.

I am off to the SouthBank Television studios to watch the Parkinson show-hope I can fit in the seats!! Ray Winston is one of the guests-oooh I love Ray Winston! Lol

Hope to be in touch soon,
Jax

Last edited:
Morning,
Well went to see Parkinson show-he is such a gent ! A real professional. Seats were snug to say the least!! My fault for being such a lardy!!

Form arrived this morning to take to doctor. Have an appointment for Monday evening-so am hoping to start CD next Saturday.

Back on the Tesco shakes till then as I really have to get a grip right now and not wait till then. Still hobbling around on a very painful foot -supposed to be resting it for a week and not walking when possible. Didn't want to miss the Parky show yesterday and now my foot is worse.:(

Anyway-P.M.A. today-got my first milkshake in front of me. Got a holiday booked for 23rd November, going to Sharm-El-Sheikh for 12 nights.
So have got a real goal in sight. I reckon I can lose 2 stones in the next 6 weeks. Just enough to fit in seats with minimum discomfort!

Onward with the day!!!!!:)

Jax

Good Morning,
Feeling a bit better today-more optimistic. It's often a roller-coaster ride of emotions for me, when trying to lose weight. One minute I am up and raring to go and the next, it's all downhill and not believing I can do this but, things are on the move now!
I have my medical form for the doctor, got an appointment for Monday evening and then I can take this to the counsellor at the end of next week.
I have managed to lose 3lbs since Thursday, so am happy I am heading the right way.

I can't wait till I am nearing my first goal-which is 99kgs.
I will be out of the 100 mark for the first time in years and years but, nowhere near that at the moment.

Anyway, here's to a succesful weekend for all (raising my bottle of water!)
Have a great weekend-keep gluging

Thanks for your help Linda.
Quite excited at the prospect of starting on a proper programme. Ready to get rid of this blubber that is making my life a blinking misery!

Jax

Good morning,:)
Ooooh woke up really hungry! :mad:
Just had a coffee and feel a bit better. Weighed myself this morning and now 19.13. Happy that I am out of the 20's-again. I was 20.6 last Tuesday, then low-carbed for a couple of days, dropped a couple of pounds and then started on the milkshakes Thursday-had a bit of a 'hiccup' but, still rewarded with a 7lb loss in total.

So, a bit happier.
There is no going back this time-and I REALLY mean it.
I am going to focus on one day at a time-otherwise the journey seems daunting and too long.:( I keep looking at Ann's photos-she is such an inspiration. Can't wait till I can look that good:rolleyes:

Each day brings me closer to a healthier me-going to be my chant, I think!

Had to have 2 baths throughout the day yesterday as I felt so cold-that's a good sign!!!:D

Stay well,ladies'
Jax

Good mornning,
Think I am getting into the 'slipstream' of VLCD at last!
The thoughts of having just a biscuit or cake or chocolate don't spend more than 2 seconds in my head! Hoorah! I have realised I can control those thoughts. Now that is a miracle!
Before, I would think about having breakout and having chocolate and that was it-could not get the thought out of my mind.
Now I have pushed the thought out-wont think about it after a couple of seconds-such a relief . Hate having that battle.

Rewarded for my good behaviour with another pound loss this mornng-now 19.12 rather than the 20.6 I had shot up to.
Starting to really believe I can do this.
Going to doctors tonight to get medical form completed for CD an should be starting this Saturday. One happy Jax.!

Hi Jax,

Continue to reduce your carbs and increase your water in preparation.

How about going through your cupboards and getting rid of anything that shouldn't be there like biccies, crisps anything lurking at the back?

Good luck for tonight.

Linda

Hi Linda,
Cupboards are empty except for some cuppa soups and usuals i.e. salt,etc.
I live on my own so, there is no excuse for me putting anything in my cupboards this week. Have been on a low-carb (1 meal a day) diet plus having 2 Tesco milkshakes. Had a salad with some Salmon today-didn't really want it but, I need to keep the nutrition topped up!

I have a cracking headache but, in some sick way I am a little bit pleased because I know I am doing the right thing and haven't had bread, biscuits,cake or chocolate for 4 days now-and that is a miracle!!

It certainly has helped low-carbing for a few days first, then going on to a low-carb/milkshake combi diet.
Will be absolutely 100% ready to go onto CD Saturday-as long as doctor signs form tonight?!

Feeling good and proud!!
P.M.A.

Jax

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Good morning,
Ooooh a happy Jax today. Now lost 10lbs.
I must not get over confident as this when I believe it is OK to have a day off and it never is!!

So, even more determined to get to 17.13 by 23rd November-going on holidau then and the dreaded plane seat is looming!!

Have a good day everyone.
Jax

Good morning,
Well,I have met up with my Counsellor-who is lovely-and I will be starting tomorrow evening-I forgot to get the doctor to stamp each page of medical form-duh! :eek:

My fault as Counsellor had asked me to before I met up with her. Just a small blimp. She is kindly going to drop off the weeks supply as soon as doctor has stamped,etc-which should be tomorrow.

And now, I wont have any more excuses for binges-can't be doing that ...'lose 11lbs-put on 8lbs' ...circle of destruction that I have been involved in. So exhausting.

I may not be the weight I had planned to be before I go to Egypt in 4 weeks time but, I will be a lot smaller than today-so keeping that focus in mind.
Low-carbingthe next 48 hours ready for Tuesday. Fingers crosssed.:)

Hope everyone is well.
Love
Jax

Hi jax, I remember your gauntlett throwing so I'm going to encourage you to throw down the gauntlett and do it!! We are all here with you on this remarkable journey. :) :)

Back