It's a new Jax attack!

Bless you-GeorgiasMum:)

I have room for another gauntlet-in fact, I must seek out the one I made last time round!
Going to have a lot of time on my hands whilst not eating-so, will make another one. :D

Hoorah!!!!
I am about to go and get my first weeks packs. There were a couple of problems with the medical form-I hadn't filled it out properly and I hadn't got doctor to stamp each page but, that is all sorted now and CD headquarters have contacted Counsellor to say I can now go ahead.

So, I am officially on CD as of today! So relieved as my weight is just going up and up.

Phew!

Jax :D

Hello ,
How are you all doing? Hope everyone is well and raring to go this next upcoming week?!
I know I am-absolutely raring to go.

Just had a Tomato soup-not as bad as I thought it may be. I don't even like 'normal' Tomato soup so, this was always going to be a test of my determination!

It's my first day today as I have made the excuse of it being Guy Fawkes night last night and too many temptations around!:eek:

But, I am off to a good start. Had a Cappucino shake (yummy) and now the soup.

I am away on holiday 23 November and had planned to be a good 3 stones lighter but, had a few problems getting started but, am hopeful of being 20lbs lighter. That will make a difference to how comfy I will be on plane!
Oh the dreaded plane seat. I must not worry about it:(

Here's to a great week for all.
Love
Jax

Morning!
Spent most of the night going to the loo-I am so tired!How can anyone wee that much!
I had booked today off as I knew today may be a testing time. It was supposed to be my third day today but, it is Day 2.

Feeling a bit hungry but, it doesn't matter-because I have a vision of myself at my first goal-which is 12st 12lbs and I am focusing on that!

I have just booked my flight to Goa for next April-I go there at least once a year and they have only seen me as a big 'Miss Jacquie'. I can't wait to see thier faces when I arrive several stones lighter.
They wont have to go and get me the big chairs! Lol
AND I have booked the extra legroom seats-they are lethal if they are the ones with the metal sides. I cannot fit in those over 16 stones-so I have to be under 14 stones for comfort!!

So,my faithful 'blog'-I will be logging my success here daily.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to good week.
Jax

Phew!! That was close!:eek:

Had to go to shops for Ink for printer-really didn't want to go as I love Marks and Sparks-got ink, bought new shoes (as you do !)-then went into M & S. Found myself standing in front of the biscuits and buns-moved myself away from there and found the desserts-oh what a mental struggle.
But, I won-well, I did have a handful of friends Minstrels:eek: after almost begging her. It seemed a way of controlling the bigger 'need' for all the other stuff.:confused:

So, a small victory but, it was touch and go for a while there !!:)

Just making a milkshake and keeping busy-I have loads to do, so there is no excuse for not getting on with it.

Jax

Day 3

Day 3 already, bit of a relief.
I had a group today and was instructing on how to make cheese on toast-oooh it was hard and I gave in and had a slice!!! Now , I know I shouldn't have but, it's done.:(

Problem with me is I have never totally sole sourced and I really need to learn how to as it will be a whole lot easier!
I am awful for the odd nibble of protein-except today wasn't protein-it was blinking cheese on toast! And yesterday was a few Minstrels.:eek:
I am not too bothered if it slows my losses down a little-as long as I can lose 4lbs a week, I will be happy but, the little nibbles could turn into bigger ones-so am determined to toatlly sole source!:)

I am off to Sharm-el-Shiekh in a couple of weeks and want to do a 790 plan-I was thinking of just doing the shakes but, my friend will be eating by herself! Of course, I can take a Tetra to a restaurant but, I want to learn how to eat healthily and am making a list of things that will keep me in Ketosis whilst away.
Very,very determined to do it-especially as people expect me not to be able to do CD whilst away-I will show them! Food isn't that important!!
I just know I can do this-it's a different feeling from all the other false starts-I actually believe I can do it.

If there are compromises to be made-they will be safe ones that does not knock me out of Ketosis!!

And I have lost 6lbs already-oh happy days!
Stay strong !!
Jax

DAY 4
Morning:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Woke up feeling good!
Haven't said that in a long while.
Of course, I am nearing a holiday-so that's always nice and I have lost 8lbs!! In 3 days!!!!!!
It's Day 4 today and promise not to weigh myself till I see the Counsellor on Saturday-I am sure I wont lose anything in the next 48 hours but, might lose a couple more Friday:rolleyes: .

Blimey-how desperate do I sound to lose weight. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't but, it becomes obsessive-counting the pounds and the amount of days you can achieve losses.

And I got some cream (you rub it into your fatty parts of body-Lol! there is so much choice) for my Menopausal symptoms-mostly depression and, it seems to have helped.
Doctor was no help at all, so had to diagnose myself and treat myself-dangerous ground, I know but, I have read all the instructions and am monitoring myself.

Right ready to go , I have had my bath, got dressed, hair is done-I just need to sort out a few things and will go into work early-I say! Jacqueline-you have woke up refreshed!! Lol:p

Have a good day everyone-stay strong and focused
Love
Jax

DAY 5

Morning,
Can't remeber when I last got to day 5-so quite happy!

Feel a bit weak this morning:( and have to go to work-no chance of having the day off as I work with a Autistic lady today and there isn't anyone else who can step in for me today. Going to try having more water and an extra pack and then, when I get home, have an early night.
Hopefully, that should improve things.

Trying hard not to get on those scales this morning!!!
Got my first weigh-in Saturday, so waiting till then!:)
Stay well everyone.
love
Jax

DAY 6

Well, this is another first-being on Day 6!

And I just had to weigh myself-and I have now lost 12lbs. I will weigh a bit more tomorrow at Counsellors as I will have all my clothes on! I weigh myself stark naked-every ounce counts at the moment! Lol

Still feeling a bit weak-so will have four shakes today but, haven't been as ill this time round, so am relieved about that.

Tomorrow will be my first whole week on CD, have had the odd nibble but, once I buy a microwave this weekend I will only be eating packs made up into food subtitutes! And lots more water.

Have a good day everyone.
Jax

Have a good day, Jax!!

Don't forget though that you should only cook a minimum of 1 pack per day in order to preserve as many vitamins and minerals in them and not to cook any packs nearing their sell-by date!

Happy SSing!
xxxxxxx

Ah good advice Isobel, thank you.
I would probably try to make 3 muffins a day otherwise!!
Don't like 'nuked food' and had got rid of Microwave but, will buy a cheap one for duration of being on CD.

Jax

DAY 8

Well, managed to get to Day 8-though ended up in Harry Ramsdens Saturday!!! Thought I could just have a coffee and watch friends with their Fish and Chips-wrong!!:eek:

So, not weighing myself at all this week, don't want to see the damage!

Decided to do one of those home high-lighting kits in an effort to save some money before go to Egypt next week-What a disaster!!!!!! Ended up with brassy-orangey tinted hair!!:eek:

Had an appointment with Orthapedic Clinic this morning-sent to see Dietician, told her I was on CD, waited for all the negative comments but, she was quite supportive-though she said to make sure you do some water aerobics to keep muscle weakness at bay as VLCD's cause you to lose muscle mass, too? :confused:

Got to goback to see doctor in 3 months time to see if I need MRI on knee-have to lose weight first, to see if that makes situation better.

I keep telling them that I have had a few falls and a car accident in the past 5 years and it wasn't being fat that caused all that!

But, to be fair-I know my weight is making things worse and when I looked at the X-ray of knee-I could see the pressure on the front of it, plus my knee cap has moved into the wrong place! How bizarre!!:rolleyes:

After that-straight to hairdressers and parted with £85!!!!
Had colour put on half my head and had hair cut. So much for saving money!!:(
Had a bit of a day-feel a bit shattered!

Well, I hope you are all well-it's a new week and I am more then ready for the challenges it will bring-at least my hair looks a lot more normal!!

Jax

Evening,
Oooh had a wobbly day today-was surrounded by food, we had a bit of a do at my place of work-a lovely buffet!!
I was fine untill someone came round with some sandwiches-beautifully presented and done-well, I had 2-which would equal half a normal sandwich. Just feel I have set myself back again-I am not too miserable about it, it's just that this is the second time this week.

And food is starting to get a hold on me-I know I have to be strong and I will get past this but, oh I feel as if I am being drawn towards food and I must not give into that feeling.
Ikeep telling myself this will pass but, it has been hard today.

I must be out of Ketosis and that's a problem because hunger is registering.
And, to cap it all I had put 2lbs back on due to the huge mistake Saturday.

Anyway, it's done now and it could have been worse-I could have had the chocolate cake, pizza and God knows what else!!

Hey ho. Another day tomorrow.
When will I learn to control these awful urges.

Jax

Good afternoon all,:)
Been out shopping, trying to find summer type clothes for my holiday-no chance!! Only a lot of cheap looking t-shirts.
Serves me right-have a lot of stuff from last year but, because I had put on so much weight-nothing fits nicely.

But, it's not all doom and gloom-I have now lost 16lbs over the past 2 weeks-so am a happy Jax!!

I swear that the next holiday I go on, I will be abe to buy anything I like-it may be a size 16 but, I would be delirious with excitement! I have till April 14th to get that sorted!

So, I am off to Egypt Thursday-bigger than I wanted to be but, at least 18lbs lighter by then.
I will have to ask for the extension belt but, doesn't bother me too much as I never try to hide the fact-just be brazen!

Hope you are all well-good luck to all of us for the oncoming week(s). I will be on ' add a meal' whilst away-got my bars and packs in my case ready to go.I am determined not to slip back-ever!!! Onward and forward, girls!!

Love
Jax

Hi Jaxm

16lbs. in two weeks is excellent!!!

Well done and I hope now you will have a wonderful time on your holidays.

It is about five months until April 14th I hope to be at goal then myself.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini,

April isn't that far away-just 19 weeks!:)
We can skip there hand in hand knowing that your goal weight is there and my 1st major goal,waits too. Just got to get there! :rolleyes:

I popped on the scales for the last time for 2 weeks today and I have now lost 18lbs!!!! I am so relieved-I am now 19st 1 lb- I know come Thursday, I will be in the 18 stone bracket-still incredibly heavy but, a long way from the 20st 5lbs I was 2 weeks ago.

Have a good week everyone-and keep warm!!;)
Love
Jax

18lbs! Wow
gogirl.gif

That's brill:cool:

Back