It's All Down(hopefully not hill) From Here

Just had my first real exercise for about three years, of any kind! Which was 1 hour of pilates. Doesn't burn calories but I've heard that doing one hour a week of pilates can make you look like you've lost 1st even if you haven't because it tones everything up until it's all not squishy anymore! Am aching all over (literally) but I do feel good - I think.

I have my gym induction tomorrow and am off to see the Doc as well to get some more of those pretty blue pills =) Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that I won't be in horrible pain tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Cannot believe it's been two weeks since I updated this. Life has clearly gotten more hectic than I'd planned =P Anyway hit my first stone which is awesome and have already dropped a dress size! I've even started doing pilates on a regular basis because strangely enough I enjoy it =P Hope you're all doing well! It seems to be if you stick with the pills the weight don't stick with you!

Hi Beth, I just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS on your first stone! :553:
It hardly seems five minutes since you were here with your first prescription, wondering if the tablets were gonna work for you! And now you're a stone down, and a dress size too :) It's a lovely feeling isn't it, when things start getting too loose and people start to notice how well you're doing.
At this rate, you'll be feeling and looking fantastic by the time you go to uni!

By the way...how's the Diet Coke addiction going? Have you managed to wean yourself off at all!!? :)

Well done on hitting a stone!!! :D

Thanks for well dones and the balloons Alex - have popped them in the corner of my living room =P It does seem to have gone by so quick - though I'm actually running out of clothes right now so it's burning a hole in my pocket as well as in my fat deposits! Gives me an excuse to shop so I'm not complaining. As for the Diet Coke I'm doing all right. It's not completely gone but I'm on my way. Tend to relapse when I get stressed but then I get rid of it again.

Thanks Kathryn!

Wow! Congrats on your loss! That first stone is always a great feeling! :)

Back