It's arrived!!!

sonya1980

So here goes... my pack has arrived!

I have already had a banana and a coffee with milk this morning. Would it be ok to start today anyway or would you wait until tomorrow?

Just a few questions as this is my first VLCD. Are you allowed chewing gum? green tea? milk in coffee?

Think that's all my questions for now although I'm sure I'll have more lol

Hi welcome and good luck. It's entirely up to you if you want to start today, don't think a banana and coffee will make much difference, you could call it a working solution day and then go to total tomorrow, but then I'm impatient and would just want to get going lol.
You should cut out the milk from here on if you can. The packs contain all you need nutrient wise and the calories are counted for maximum weight loss so it's best if you're on total not to have anything extra.
Avoid anything with citric acid as it can affect ketosis and chewing gum tricks your stomach into thinking food is coming so could make you feel hungrier. Use a calorie free breath spray instead. Any leaf tea is OK as long as you don't add milk.
Come here as often as you can over the first few days as it can be very hard and you may want to check out any odd side effects ;)

Decided to start, I was so excited and wanted to 'tuck in' so to speak.

Had a chocolate shake - hot - wasn't too bad.

Had a bar for lunch and am going to have a soup for tea.

Can't believe day one is almost over.

just to say good luck xx

Back